The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Adobe Muse Fit To Screen/autoplay Help

Phones, computers, tablets, and all other forms of electronic wizardry
Semesto

Adobe Muse Fit To Screen/autoplay Help

Post by Semesto »

Hey guys, thanks for reading.

I've been working on a website for a friend my brother's duo. The website has been coming along really well. Looks really nice and shows what the duo is about. It's a electronic hip hop group kinda like Macklemore and Ryan Lewis but with heaver instrumental. The lyrics are a lot like Macklemore's.

Here are some pictures of what it looks like as of now. Please give criticism if you have any, I've made plenty of websites but I am far from perfect!

Home Page
Spoiler
About Page
Spoiler
Music Page
Spoiler
All the buttons are a nice purple to give it plenty of color. Adding pictures when they're done should add more color too.

Anyways I got all those pages done and looking really nice and I come to the Video tab. I quickly made something similar to the Home page (the first image.).
That obviously has been done before and I need to put an icing on the cake. A big fit to screen music video behind some textures that would autoplay would be perfect for this. So I tried just that and it crashed over and over again and for some odd reason wouldn't center and fit to screen. This crashing is a very well known issue for Muse..

The textures I want on top of the video is the screenshot below. I'll change it up a little bit too so it's easier t get to other pages.

Video Page
Spoiler
To explain what I am talking about the Echosmith page does damn near exactly what I want mine to do.

So my question is what is the script to make a Youtube fit to screen behind textures and autoplay without crashing Muse? I want this to be hosted by Youtube.

If anyone has any other good ideas please share. :)
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Looks great so far!

Maybe this helps: "How to Use any YouTube Video as your Page Background".
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

bionicnacho wrote:Looks great so far!

Maybe this helps: "How to Use any YouTube Video as your Page Background".
Thanks Nacho! I'll see in a little bit if this works. :)