The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

So Windows 8...isn't Doing Too Good.

Phones, computers, tablets, and all other forms of electronic wizardry
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

I feel pretty safe predicting that efficiency was NOT at the top of the to-do list when Windows 8 was in production. Combining tablet technology with PC technology absolutely COULD NOT have been a worse idea...
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
St0l3n_ID

Post by St0l3n_ID »

[Images and videos in this post server as proof that my opinion is the only one that is correct]

Yeah and thats a problem, microsoft looses most of the businesses that upgraded their stuff this way. Also everyone that wants to work with pc (as already stated)
In fact they centralized their multifunctional system on entertainment, and thought only a android-llike interface could do, instead of clearing up their old systems and make those more accesible.

Actually its just like this:
[media=youtube]7mQD_Wd6Ajo[/media]
Being more userfriendly mostly comes with restrictions in terms of modification and tweaking, or having to unlock the advanced options in a unused way (took me ages that i colud bring down a systembar in windows7 by pressing Alt)

But now the gap is way bigger then vista - 7. It's more like: SMACK! Eat it. We made the change so its good.
Well, how about no?

Microsoft kept struggeling against rising mac and even rising linux, and then they decide to abanadon a fair share of their customers completly?
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

Microsoft is now sucking. All there is to it.
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

I don't even use Windows 8 the way most people do. I just use the desktop and that's the extent of it. Next time Microsoft makes a new OS, I say they go back to the desktop layout instead of using this poorly-thought-out (if at all) fusion of tablet technology and PC technology, because it's beyond awful.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.