The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

[project] One More Block Sings

Share your creative endeavors
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Oh, I am glad! Perhaps we should start a conversation with a bunch of people in to discuss the specifics and share what songs we are thinking of doing?
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Thought I'd bump this in case people were still interested.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Yes, if we feel we should swap songs again - to find one that the most amount of people want to do, then we could do that :P Gotta keep people interested!
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

I feel we should finish what we started first, if possible. :P
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

I am going to continue the trend of us finishing every other one :P So, while I am sure most people are tired of this song by now - I thought I would give opening submissions for "Let It Go"

As such, check the first page if you are interested :) If not, that is perfectly alright!
TheLastLink
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by TheLastLink »

So what happened to this?

I was uh

"looking forward" to the next one
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

TheLastLink wrote:So what happened to this?

I was uh

"looking forward" to the next one
Uh, I think the truth is getting a bunch of people to learn and record a song, then getting me to edit and post it is a really lengthy process. So, I don't really know if we will continue or not :P I suppose if there is "interest" then why not, but that is a big if.
jhjoseph91
Location: .LOC FILE CORRUPT. SCANNING C:\LOCATION\ FOR REPLACEMENT...

Post by jhjoseph91 »

I have no idea how I completely missed this.
i'm from another dimension!
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Haha, well - honestly I am still up for it. I don't know what song to proceed with - on one hand it would be nice if it is a fairly old well-known song so that most peeps already know the general lyrics to it. Because last time I honestly hadn't heard the song :P
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

I just rewatched this. It was hilarious, do it again.
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Haha, well - let's hear some suggestions :P
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Stop and Stare never really got off the ground. We could always just reboot that.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

I suppose we could, the submission is still open - however if there any other suggestions peeps have, feel free :P
papaya

Post by papaya »

do queen

or galo sengen
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Well, in terms of Queen - songs that I think would work best are probably the shorter ones. So, what do you all think of Don't Stop Me Now, or Another One Bites The Dust?
Lionboy

Post by Lionboy »

Phantomboy wrote:Well, in terms of Queen - songs that I think would work best are probably the shorter ones. So, what do you all think of Don't Stop Me Now, or Another One Bites The Dust?

Can't we just please please please do the first 1,54 minutes of bohemian rhapsody? <3 That would be so awesome, I'd join ASAP! And my voice would kill all of your earses and brainses.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Lionboy wrote:Can't we just please please please do the first 1,54 minutes of bohemian rhapsody? <3 That would be so awesome, I'd join ASAP! And my voice would kill all of your earses and brainses.
Alright, I've set up a thing on the main page! Basically, because the song is crazily long, like, I do not see us doing the entire thing. Let's do this as essentially "As far as you are willing to go" so, you don't need to start at the beginning of the song. Simply, start where you want to and finish were you want to, and I shall deal with whatever submissions we get afterwards.. perhaps it might jump around depending on what percentage of the song we actually get parts to. Also, feel free to record video instead of just audio if you like!
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

I thought I might pose a little thing, probably an overzealous thought, but a thought nonetheless!

How would you feel about doing some sort of Holiday sings project of a really generic classic holiday song? Preferably generic enough that no one would need to learn the words to. Anyway, it is worth a shot if a few are interested :) I am not really going to pressure too hard because it is so late, but if you would like to just go a head and record something, feel free! Maybe we can do a mock-up "OMB Holiday CD commercial" with each person singing a teaser of a song.