The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

[project] One More Block Sings

Share your creative endeavors
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

somewhere over the rainbow
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Oh gosh, Anything with overly high notes would kill us! Hmm.. What about Superman - Five for Fighting?

Actually if anyone has any sort of mid-tone song in mind that is under four minutes and isn't overly vulgar that would be good! In fact lets say whoever posts they next song that fits those categories we will look into doing!
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Phantomboy wrote:Oh gosh, Anything with overly high notes would kill us! Hmm.. What about Superman - Five for Fighting?

Actually if anyone has any sort of mid-tone song in mind that is under four minutes and isn't overly vulgar that would be good! In fact lets say whoever posts they next song that fits those categories we will look into doing!

Just throwin' this out there, buuut...
[media=youtube]KA1LYTWtVQ0[/media]
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

ElectroYoshi wrote:Just throwin' this out there, buuut...
I'm sure there is a Karaoke version out there. I am completely game for it :P Guys any complaints?

EDIT: Also, note to everyone whilst they are recording! If you noticed in the last one I cut together a little thing at they end of everyone talking, feel free to say a few words or so in a similar fashion if you like!
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

OT: I just realized that both of my song suggestions were the first posts of their respective pages. xD
SirWrek
Editorial Staff

Post by SirWrek »

Wowfunhappy wrote:I'd love to participate, but I'm not sure where/when I could sing it such that the people outside my college dorm room won't hear me :3
I think I'll go into work tomorrow and do this.

Hehehehehehhee.
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

You guys are deliciously bad.
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Any updates??
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

ElectroYoshi wrote:Any updates??
Yeah! We're all up to date now :) Check out the main page.
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Alrighty...well this oughta be interesting. :3

I will definitely give it a whirl tomorrow if I can get around to it. :P
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

somewhere over the rainbow better be done next
or i will be flipping MAD
luke5227

Post by luke5227 »

Looks like I'm editing the next video :D
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

This is true! My last video was admittedly a bit poor, luckily Luke contacted me and should be able to put something together for us that isn't as bad :P Something I will be attempting to do in this next one is more fairly distribute the parts, so although I don't know of any way to publicly announce who is getting what part I may be shuffling things around during submissions! (Of course this doesn't really mean a whole lot to you guys in the end - but I thought I might as well textually announce this)

Also, DvChayz PM me or something if you would want to work on something like that with me - maybe we could do a duet (exciting stuff!)
luke5227

Post by luke5227 »

Phantomboy wrote:This is true! My last video was admittedly a bit poor, luckily Luke contacted me and should be able to put something together for us that isn't as bad :P Something I will be attempting to do in this next one is more fairly distribute the parts, so although I don't know of any way to publicly announce who is getting what part I may be shuffling things around during submissions! (Of course this doesn't really mean a whole lot to you guys in the end - but I thought I might as well textually announce this)

Also, DvChayz PM me or something if you would want to work on something like that with me - maybe we could do a duet (exciting stuff!)
Its gonna be hard to edit SODA "Somewhere Over Da 'ainbow"
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

If I wanted to just listen to the song on my iPod and then record my singing with my 3DS sound app, would you accept that? You did say you didn't want the mic to pick up the recording reference, so I think that would work quite well. :P
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

ElectroYoshi wrote:If I wanted to just listen to the song on my iPod and then record my singing with my 3DS sound app, would you accept that? You did say you didn't want the mic to pick up the recording reference, so I think that would work quite well. :P
Yeah, the 3DS has a decent microphone doesn't it? I don't mind at all! I'm not exactly sure what file type it records to but I can take care of that later :P No problems there!
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Phantomboy wrote:Yeah, the 3DS has a decent microphone doesn't it? I don't mind at all! I'm not exactly sure what file type it records to but I can take care of that later :P No problems there!

Awesome! Although it turns out my family and I are doing a lot of back to school shopping the next couple days, so it's possible that I won't get around to it until Sunday. But rest assured I will do my best to shame Ryan Tedder before I return to school. xD
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

:o new song? asdhakjshdaskdlalksjd

BTW the recording reference gives me a "This video is not available" error from youtube. Anyone else getting this?
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

Phantomboy wrote:
hell no my voice is to high pitched and irritating to sing
i cant sing
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

DvChayz wrote:hell no my voice is to high pitched and irritating to sing
i cant sing
DvChayz wrote:Well my singing is quite divine, so, perhaps.
... :P
bionicnacho wrote: :o new song? asdhakjshdaskdlalksjd

BTW the recording reference gives me a "This video is not available" error from youtube. Anyone else getting this?
No, I'm not getting that. Does this link work?