The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Cameron - Episode 2 Released!

Share your creative endeavors
Entity
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Cameron - Episode 2 Released!

Post by Entity »

Legends speak of a hero named Cameron. Cameron the Great. During a time of great need, he rose to command and defeated the army of the Aphelions. He saved the kingdom of Cirrus, and he will forever be remembered as a hero.

Episode List

[indent]Season 1 [/indent]
:crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate:
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

I wouldn't mind being in it!

I can't wait to read the first episode.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

Sounds cool! I'd be happy to be in.
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

Challenge, try writing my fursona into it. If not, just add me into it c:
(as long as I'm still a fox anthro XD)
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

I wont push to be in, since I would get there are plenty more interesting users to include! But hey, if you do - you have my full permission to make me however you like :P

This is very exciting! I cannot wait to see progress on this, keep it up!
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

I wouldn't mine being in it. :P

Anyways, can't wait to see what's to come.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
jhjoseph91
Location: .LOC FILE CORRUPT. SCANNING C:\LOCATION\ FOR REPLACEMENT...

Post by jhjoseph91 »

If you could...
Can you add little ol' me? :3
i'm from another dimension!
Entity
Editorial Staff

Post by Entity »

bionicnacho wrote:I wouldn't mind being in it!
You're a big buff dude with a sword.
Miniike wrote:Sounds cool! I'd be happy to be in.
You're a "sniper" with a longbow.
StreetLights wrote:Challenge, try writing my fursona into it. If not, just add me into it c:
You're a fox anthro.
Phantomboy wrote:I wont push to be in, since I would get there are plenty more interesting users to include! But hey, if you do - you have my full permission to make me however you like :P
No there's still plenty of room at this point! You're the king.
ElectroYoshi wrote:I wouldn't mine being in it. :P
You're an elf.
jhjoseph91 wrote:If you could... Can you add little ol' me? :3
I haven't added you yet but you'll probably be some sort of mountain troll.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

Entity wrote:You're a "sniper" with a longbow.
Yaaaaaaaay!
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

King? Haha, alright :3 I am excited to read the first episode, friend!
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Entity wrote:You're a big buff dude with a sword.
Sounds good to me!
Entity
Editorial Staff

Post by Entity »

Glad everyone likes the idea! :)

I've been writing furiously, and I've already done an insane amount of planning beforehand (which was most of the work). I'm almost halfway finished writing the first season, and then I'll release episodes weekly while I write the second season :) (I'm not starting to release episodes until I finish the season just to make it easier to release one every week.)

So, expect Season 1 to start in a few days if all goes well!
Gtarmetro

Post by Gtarmetro »

I would love to be in it! Not saying I will be of use, but still!
Backing Keyboardist, Rhythm Guitar, and Harmony for Zach Seabaugh Band
Private Contractor @ Concert Music in Murfreesboro, TN
Desk Assistant @ MTSU
//Just trying to make a living doing what I love
Entity
Editorial Staff

Post by Entity »

Gtarmetro wrote:I would love to be in it! Not saying I will be of use, but still!
Sure! The first few episodes already have all the characters they need, but there's more characters that come in later so you'll still get a slot :)
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Entity wrote:
You're an elf.

[media=youtube]0tJGk4ofc18[/media]
Entity
Editorial Staff

Post by Entity »

he's a south pole elf
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

-_-
Entity
Editorial Staff

Post by Entity »

Is that your favorite face?
jhjoseph91
Location: .LOC FILE CORRUPT. SCANNING C:\LOCATION\ FOR REPLACEMENT...

Post by jhjoseph91 »

Entity wrote: I haven't added you yet but you'll probably be some sort of mountain troll.
So... Like whatever Miniike is being?
i'm from another dimension!
Entity
Editorial Staff

Post by Entity »

This chapter is longer than the others will be since it's the Pilot episode.

Season 1, Episode 1 The Cirranean Guard

The forest was dead silent. Every creature was huddled quietly in their burrows and holes, and even the leaves and branches were perfectly motionless, waiting for the tension to pass.

Five men stood side by side, staring off into the darkness of the woods, prepared for what they knew was coming. They were the Cirranean Guard, the five fiercest warriors in all of Cirrus. They had been hand-picked by their leader, Street, and together they were in charge of the Cirranean Army.

Nacho was a large, buff man. Carrying a massive claymore sword that he could swing with one hand, he could flatten anything in his way.

Max, with the crossbow, had a medium but strong build, and his favorite place to be was right in the thick of things.

Yoshi was half elf. He was quick and agile, able to climb a tree in seconds, and he felt most at home silently swinging from tree to tree. His specialty was throwing knives, and he had a wide assortment of them.

Their sniper was Mike. His longbow's aim was always straight and true, and any one of his partners would have fearlessly let him shoot a grape off their heads from fifty feet away.

And then of course Street, their leader. He was half fox, and nobody knew why he had been named after the cobblestone that lined the alleys of their kingdom, but nonetheless he was the most diversely skilled of the Guard. His usual method of combat, however, was with his trusty spear.

"What's our status?" Street whispered to the trees. The silence reigned, but Street knew Yoshi had heard him and gone to scout. A minute later, Yoshi slipped to the ground.

"They're here."

The five men readied their weapons, and a small glowing red light appeared in the distance, confirming Yoshi's report. In a flash, Mike pulled back his bow and fired an arrow straight through the figure's head. "Aphelions," Street muttered. The Aphelions were the sworn enemies of the Cirraneans, and recently they had been sending raid after raid after raid on the Cirranean kingdom.

The Aphelion that Mike shot immediately fell, but his place was taken by two more, and then ten more, and then fifty more... The Guard waited just a moment more, before Street shouted "CHARGEEE!!"

Yoshi shot like a bullet up into the trees, and all except Mike began advancing. Street brandished his spear like a Native American, and just as he reached the front lines, he stabbed it into the ground and using his tremendous upper body strength, vaulted himself into the air. He landed on two Aphelions, crushing their skulls with his feet. His spear followed close behind, bringing the death of two more.

Arrows from Mike began raining down, always delivering clean head shots. Yoshi slipped in and out of trees, driving knives into the backs of the Aphelions, and Max twirled and flipped wildly, shoving arrows into hearts and lungs with his crossbow. Nacho charged through the crowds, swinging his heavy sword and crushing tens of Aphelions at a time.

Yoshi had just stabbed a foe and was leaping back into a tree, when an arrow pinned the fringe of his cloak to the ground. He stared at the arrow for a moment, recognizing it as Mike's. "Mike never misses," Yoshi whispered as he angrily turned to Mike, but he immediately understood when he saw two Aphelions attempting to strangle him. Chucking two knives in their direction, Yoshi made quick work of them. After swinging branch to branch over to him, Yoshi pulled him up by the hand. "You good? Why didn't you yell?"

Mike rubbed his throat. "Yeah. They came up from behind, I never saw them coming." Yoshi nodded and hopped into a tree. Mike couldn't see him, but he heard his voice, "We should be almost done here. Just a few stragglers left."

--------------------

"Your Highness, the attacks are increasing in severity and number, I don't know how much longer we can resist."

The five members of the Guard were seated halfway around a large circular table, and Street was standing. Queen Kathryn and King Phantom sat side by side at the north end of the table, the King stroking his chin thoughtfully.

"And what is your proposition again?"

Street paused to gather his thoughts, his auburn tail flicking back and forth. He was serious about his idea, but he didn't want to sound crazy. Finally, he spoke.

"You remember the legend in the book of histories, of Cameron The Great?"

The King scoffed, but said, "Go on."

Street took a deep breath. "Well I've been speaking to many of the scholars, and they believe that the legends are--"

"So you want to risk your lives," Phantom interrupted, "searching for a hero of legend that, in all likelyhood, doesn't even exist?"

"We have good reason to believe that the stories are true! Even if they aren't completely, there has to be some truth to them or else--"

"No. Absolutely not."

"But your highness--"

"Street, no!" Phantom bellowed, slamming his scepter on the table as he rose. "We will not even discuss such things. It's a frivilous waste of time. These are legends, myths! They were made to entertain small children before their bedtime. I will not tolerate any more of this from you. You are dismissed."

"Yes your Highness."

Street knew not to argue. The Guard members all stood, bowed respectfully, and left the room.

Table of Contents - Next Episode