The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Coblendz Corner [music Updates]

Share your creative endeavors
Semesto

Coblendz Corner [music Updates]

Post by Semesto »

Image [Direct Wallpaper] Hello One More Block! Welcome to a little Music update on Coblendz for the few that know about the duo.

For those that don't know; Coblendz is a Electro rap duo, taking dirty drops, thug breakdowns and the occasional soft instrumental for the kind heated souls and making some great electronic rap.

The group members are my brother Wayde known as ManInBlue from Atmosphir and my best friend Richard who is Coblendz. I'm just the really cool artist but I do help with the instrumental.

I made a little sampler of a couple good parts from the songs made so fare, unfortunately none of it has rapping.
[media=youtube]dQXEoZfkfqk[/media] We're trying to stay mostly underground at the moment until we really start doing gigs and have enough songs to make a album or two so I don't want to give out too much more. :P

So before I leave I thought it would be fun that we have a little design competition. Down below I posted our simple B logo with our theme color (590054 the purple's number if that helps) and our Coblendz name logo. I want you guys to make a 2000x2000 album cover to the best of your ability using only these two images and or your own other images you take or make. Feel free to edit anything on these images.
We're not offering any prizes but if we really like your image we might use it on Souncloud. Of course we'll give you credit for making it too.
Spoiler
[Direct]
Spoiler
[Direct]
This is my example of a album cover using these two images and a acrylic paint texture.
Spoiler
[Direct]

Another one I made a year or two ago when we where making thug rap.
Spoiler
[Direct]
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ThatOneFox »

So what DAW do you use?
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

StreetLights wrote:So what DAW do you use?
Ableton Suite 8 Pro.
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ThatOneFox »

Semesto wrote:Ableton Suite 8 Pro.
You guys should give FL a go, and then we should do a collab of epic proportions.
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Sebastian Lawe
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by Sebastian Lawe »

The instrumentals sound pretty good. Keep up the great work!