The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Cd Get - Scheduled Programming Album Is Out

Share your creative endeavors
Gtarmetro

Cd Get - Scheduled Programming Album Is Out

Post by Gtarmetro »

Hey Everyone,
Today marks the release date of Scheduled Programming (That album I've been talking about since last year). It's been a long year and a half of production, but I am happy to announce that you can now buy it and enjoy it and have your many many eargasms from it!

"16 year old John Shields's piano filled debut, featuring a self produced mix of styles. Originally a small side project grown into a year and a half long pastime, "Scheduled Programming" features John Shields's first original works created in times of struggle and relief. The album has a slew of punchy piano melodies, as well as some spoken word and rock qualities. The lyrics within "Scheduled Programming" paint the picture of youth and angst, while staying genuine in nature.

"Music is my passion, and I love every day that I can write what I feel into my music. I put my sweat, blood, and tears into it; and it's my life! "Scheduled Programming" has been something I've been waiting to release for almost too long, and I'm so excited to finally share it. I dedicated this album to my parents, who I wouldn't have been able to get this far without. I hope you guys enjoy this music as much as I did creating it!"

songs by John Shields, recorded and mixed at my house and Justin's house, piano and vocals performed by John Shields
guitar and bass for Hit Single, All Time Favorite, Rose Petal Eyes, Your Metaphorical Week, Questions to a Novel, Everything House, and Broken Machines performed by my dad (John S. Shields), additional guitar and bass on Broken Machines performed by Justin Garza, drums on Hit Single, All Time Favorite, Rose Petal Eyes, Your Metaphorical Week, Everything House, and Broken Machines performed by Isaiah Williams, album art and designs by Jordan "ZeroSwordsMaster" Wright mastered in FL Studio 11

special thanks to :
my family, Justin, Isaiah, ZSM, everyone in the band room on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Mr. Payne, Franklin Wright, Josh, Hollie, Laura, Rebecca, Haley, and all of my friends and fans
dedicated to my parents"

(Photos via ZeroSwordsMaster)

Now on CD Baby for DIGITAL DOWNLOAD! (http://www.cdbaby.com/m/cd/johnshields3)
The CD release is ON ! Get yourself an EXCLUSIVE PHYSICAL COPY by ordering one. You can order it from me by sending me ~14$ on PayPal (10$ for album, ~4$ shipping and handling; [email protected]) and I will PERSONALLY SHIP the copy to you! Be sure to message me to tell me your shipping address so I can send it.
*IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE OF USA*
We'll have to discuss the shipping price, as I have no clue what the final price may be. I WILL WORK WITH YOU THOUGH!!!

I love you bbys!
-John Shields, The Insane Poet
Backing Keyboardist, Rhythm Guitar, and Harmony for Zach Seabaugh Band
Private Contractor @ Concert Music in Murfreesboro, TN
Desk Assistant @ MTSU
//Just trying to make a living doing what I love
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

I'm really liking what I'm hearing here! The songs are all well-composed, and sound very professional (your voice in particular). Don't have the funds to buy atm unfortunately, but it's on my bucket list! Good work!
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Entity
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by Entity »

Yes finally!!

I saw this on instagram this weekend, but I was out of town. I just got home--I'll be ordering a physical copy right away!
:crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: