New Macro Program

Share your creative endeavors
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sebastian Lawe
Design Competitions Voted: 0

New Macro Program

Postby Sebastian Lawe » May 16th, 2015, 1:07 am

I've recently started working on a program that turns every day input devices into Macro controllers for your computer.

Presently, the program can make recordings of keypresses, and play them back from assigned buttons. Or, keys on your keyboard can be mapped.

So far, you can control macros with MIDI devices, and Android devices (I've made a little android applet for talking to the macro program).

Feel free to suggest what other hardware and features I should support with this program.

[url='http://bit.ly/1B2G7st']Download Version 1[/url]

Phantomboy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Phantomboy » May 16th, 2015, 3:39 am

As I am someone who is very, eh~ non-technical person. Would you be able to offer a bit of a laymen description of what the program does? I'm a bit out of exactly what a macro is, or what really all of this means :P

Sebastian Lawe

Postby Sebastian Lawe » May 16th, 2015, 4:09 am

papaya
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Postby papaya » May 16th, 2015, 6:43 am

Sebastian Lawe

Postby Sebastian Lawe » May 16th, 2015, 10:57 am

Entity
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Postby Entity » May 17th, 2015, 8:14 pm

bbgun2795

Re: New Macro Program

Postby bbgun2795 » April 24th, 2017, 12:56 am

This software would be great if only you could bind it to the arrow keys. I have been searching for a software that can bind the arrow keys and actually hold them down, to control a character when playing a game that doesn't have internal key bindings. Please if you get thise ( 2 years later), update this software to where keybindings can be set to the arrow keys, and make sure that if the button on the launchpad is held down, it also will hold down the arrow keys.

Obliged.

Sebastian Lawe

Re: New Macro Program

Postby Sebastian Lawe » May 19th, 2017, 3:20 pm

Return to “Creative Corner”