The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Atmosphir Level Let's Play

Share your creative endeavors
RetroBandit
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Atmosphir Level Let's Play

Post by RetroBandit »

[media=youtube]jO34cVsIM70[/media]

So I uploaded another video today. It essentially advertises this website so yeah.
Tell me what I can improve on and what levels you want me to play.

Retro Signing Off-
I think I am flying?
jr727holst

Post by jr727holst »

Is the purpose of this to advertise atmosphir or to do a lets play of levels in atmosphir because I think that that should effect how you do future videos (if you want to do future videos). If it is to advertise atmosphir, then I'd guess creating multiple short clips of the game (1-2 minutes long) showing the different aspects of the game (a bit like MiSt did on their youtube channels). (I think I misunderstood, but I'll keep this anyway because I think its interesting)

As for let's playing atmosphir levels, I'd say that this video was good. The only thing I'd say if you want suggestions is that it could be in better video quality and thats it. I know thats not hugely useful but I think this is good and if you want to do more, you should (and I thought I should post something for once as I don't post enough on this forum)
Bad At Gravity
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by Bad At Gravity »

Play Sable.
░█▀▀█ ─█▀▀█ ░█──░█ ░█▀▀█───
░█▄▄▀ ░█▄▄█ ░█░█░█ ░█▄▄▀───
░█─░█ ░█─░█ ░█▄▀▄█ ░█─░█───