The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Cool Picture I Made

Share your creative endeavors
Aflysokat

Cool Picture I Made

Post by Aflysokat »

Hey, I made this cool picture. Took forever to render. Yes the grass should probably have been more, and longer. But it would hardly render this due to it's space and ram.
Anyways, feel free to advertise your things on this thread, just make sure you made it, or someone close to you hath made it therefor. And make sure it isn't photographed, or not of some kind of nature. Actually, any kind of nature is fine, ( Heh heh. The GORILLAZ) just anything industrialist. No one likes pollution. HEH HEH!

Ok, maybe it isn't anything that crazy, but it is something isn't it.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Oh wow, that is really amazing, Aflysokat! Great work! I remember at one point I tried to render a model I made- it took forever and my little laptop nearly exploded, haha! :) Anyway great job!
Aflysokat

Post by Aflysokat »

Thanks!
What model did you try rendering? What file format, and do you still have it? Heh, sorry for the questions. But just wondering.
Anyways, keep up the good comments. :]
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Aflysokat wrote:Thanks!
What model did you try render? What fike format, and do you still have it? Heh, sorry for the questions. But just wondering.
Anyways, keep up the good comments. :]
It was a really low-resolution material test-render in 3DSMax, I forgot what file format I was rendering into- I think 3DSMAX's default settings.. Haha, I don't think I still have the file.. besides it was honestly pretty bad..
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

Interesting!
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

FUZZY!
Aflysokat

Post by Aflysokat »

Phantomboy wrote:It was a really low-resolution material test-render in 3DSMax, I forgot what file format I was rendering into- I think 3DSMAX's default settings.. Haha, I don't think I still have the file.. besides it was honestly pretty bad..
Oooh. I see. Well, good to know. :)