The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

[official] Aludra Engine - Project On Hold

Share your creative endeavors
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

EyceKubes wrote:Bump.

Guys we really need your questions for our upcoming video!!! Please read the updated news on the thread body and post your questions on our website (preferably) and/or on the forums. Thank you!
So we can post questions in this thread?
Okay:
What do you guys have worked out for the play mode so far, and what do you plan? Do you have any ideas of how things like platforming and combat will work?
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

Sorry I have been procrastinating. Testing season at school ATM. I'll get working again on that character. So far I don't have much sadly.
EyceKubes

Post by EyceKubes »

No problem :) We honestly haven't been doing much with the game for a while either. School is over and done with in about 2 weeks so we'll pick up the game again then. Almost summer guys!!!
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

LOL! Is this guy okay? (I am sure you
recognize Hero! :D )(If you guys want to make a better model, rigging a character with armatures has become super easy ^.^)

MySt

Post by MySt »

Miniike wrote:So we can post questions in this thread?
Okay:
What do you guys have worked out for the play mode so far, and what do you plan? Do you have any ideas of how things like platforming and combat will work?
Thanks for the questions Miniike! Unfortunately, we've already made a podcast answering a few questions from you guys. However, if we get more questions we'll be sure to make another podcast :) I'll update the main thread in a minute letting everyone know about the podcast. In the meantime, please enjoy this:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/mys ... d642082989
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

MySt wrote:Thanks for the questions Miniike! Unfortunately, we've already made a podcast answering a few questions from you guys. However, if we get more questions we'll be sure to make another podcast :) I'll update the main thread in a minute letting everyone know about the podcast. In the meantime, please enjoy this:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/mys ... d642082989
Okay. Nice podcast by the way!
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
EyceKubes

Post by EyceKubes »

Miniike wrote:Okay. Nice podcast by the way!
Thanks! The audio balance was off (as you might have been able to tell) so we'll try to get that fixed for the next one.
MySt

Post by MySt »

You might be asking... What's going on? Why no updates?

Heres what's up (and also some updates on what we have been working on):
blog post.
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ThatOneFox »

I know you have a musician, but I would like to be involved. Two heads are better than one :P
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

Yay, you're back! :3
EyceKubes

Post by EyceKubes »

Miniike wrote:Yay, you're back! :3
Well... almost.
School is ending soon for all of us so we'll be truly back around then. We have made -some- progress recently but nothing we would like to get done once summer hits. Thanks for staying with us guys! Lots of cool things are coming your way (an ours) and you don't want to miss any of it! :D
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

Good luck guys! I know I probably won't be apart of the design team, but if you need help with anything, I'll try to help out the best I can! ^.^
EyceKubes

Post by EyceKubes »

Thanks nonic! We'll be sure to contact you about anything if we need you!
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

By the way guys, we posted an update over on the site. We'll try to post Dev Updates more often, but we won't really update this thread for those little things, so be sure to check the site often!
MySt

Post by MySt »

Updated the thread! Please welcome Nonic5 to the team!
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Awesome job guys! Let me know if I can help at all :)
zznick5000zz

Post by zznick5000zz »

Hey is this project still in the works? It seemed really cool in the video but you guys haven't really updated us recently. If you guys need any help, you can ask me.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

zznick5000zz wrote:Hey is this project still in the works? It seemed really cool in the video but you guys haven't really updated us recently. If you guys need any help, you can ask me.
I am sure development will be quite slow - especially if the progress they do make is decided to be kept a secret :) I would say just hang in there and likely keep checking back to their blog :)
EyceKubes

Post by EyceKubes »

We're still working hard on the game. We know we haven't been updating you guys much on anything but I'll see what I can do to get something out. Lot's of things to get ready for Private Alpha and we want to make sure it's just how we want it to be. Thanks for hanging in there guys!! It feels great to have support on this project :)
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

Besides they started from scratch.