The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Atmosphir Server Dev - Updated 4/19/2014

General discussion about Atmosphir.
Nin
Developer

Atmosphir Server Dev - Updated 4/19/2014

Post by Nin »

UPDATE 2016 by Nacho: The project's been revived! Check out this thread to see what we've done.

4/19/2014
-Leaderboards have been implemented.
-Basic level searching has been implemented. (You must click the All Levels filter to find "all levels" now).
-LOTD tags work. XP is still being worked on.
-Ratings have been implemented.
-Account avatars are in working order, for the most part.

1/31/2014
Spoiler
Comment system has been implemented. Users are now able to leave comments on other people's levels.
-------------------------
HOW TO REGISTER
-------------------------
To register an account, start the procedure by pressing the LOGIN button and fill in with the following credentials.[/color]
Username: RegisterMe
Password: omb

--------------------------
KNOWN BUGS:
--------------------------
-Search function isn't fully implemented.
-Cannot tag levels.
-When you first click on a level to play, it may or may not show a "Supports solo mode only" error. Ignore this and click on the level again.[/color]
-Snapping a avatar picture for your character may not show your character.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

That is so awesome to hear! Thank you very much for the updates. I was wondering how you would deal with outfits, I was originally thinking just an "unlock all" however, that would likely end with everyone using the highest power weapon available. So I like your idea! Bringing back design contests sounds great!
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Welcome back Nin! Whenever you can, please message me on Skype. It's kind of important regarding this. Glad you're with us again.
LarvaTech

Post by LarvaTech »

so are you saying we get back our old accounts with our data or start over? ( it really doesnt matter to me as long as i have an account agn :D )
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

LarvaTech wrote:so are you saying we get back our old accounts with our data or start over? ( it really doesnt matter to me as long as i have an account agn :D )
Start over. These are new databases being made.
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

That is all awesome to hear, Nin! :3
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
DerekItoldu

Post by DerekItoldu »

Uh im not likeing the idea of haveing to participate in contest builds to get stuff. Some of us aren't very good designers and some of us cant play levels for there life. So i think unlocking all would be good. Also, nin have you just unlocked the items or can you change the damage , speed and all that stuff?

Fixed some spelling
LarvaTech

Post by LarvaTech »

will we at least be able to start out with a decent amount of atmos and stratos since a good amount of us bought it? and just wondering will player club be returning or someother stuff?
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

DerekItoldu wrote:Uh im not likeing the idea of haveing to participate in conest builds to grt stuff. Some of us arent very good designers and some of us cant play levela for there life. So i think unlocking all would be good. Also, nin have you jut unlocked the items or can you change the damage , speed and all that stuff?
*milk squirts out of nostrils*
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

DerekItoldu wrote:Uh im not likeing the idea of haveing to participate in conest builds to grt stuff. Some of us arent very good designers and some of us cant play levela for there life. So i think unlocking all would be good. Also, nin have you jut unlocked the items or can you change the damage , speed and all that stuff?
He was likely asking for more ideas for those exact reasons. I'm sure we could find ways around the forums to give out more outfits. Perhaps beating a forum game, reaching some-sort of achievement or figuring out something.
Swords761

Post by Swords761 »

This should be stickied before we get a million more topics asking for accounts, level uploading, the store, etc. to be fixed.
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Swords761 wrote:This should be stickied before we get a million more topics asking for accounts, level uploading, the store, etc. to be fixed.
Done :)
LarvaTech

Post by LarvaTech »

He was likely asking for more ideas for those exact reasons. I'm sure we could find ways around the forums to give out more outfits. Perhaps beating a forum game, reaching some-sort of achievement or figuring out something.
I like that ideo of achievements :D
Aphelion101

Post by Aphelion101 »

Sounds great nin. Looking forward to it, love the idea of creating and designing levels to give money but maybe u should get it for getting a certain rank on certain levels.... maybe it's something small like 50 gold for each player in the top ten of each LotD/XPlvl per month or something like that. Or perhaps community based boosts like a player gets voted as the best level designer or best moderator or something each month and they get a 250 gold bonus or something (mod just as an example assuming mods dont get a bunch of gold just for being mods(which i personally think they should for giving there time to help the community as they do)).
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Aphelion101 wrote:Sounds great nin. Looking forward to it, love the idea of creating and designing levels to give money but maybe u should get it for getting a certain rank on certain levels.... maybe it's something small like 50 gold for each player in the top ten of each LotD/XPlvl per month or something like that. Or perhaps community based boosts like a player gets voted as the best level designer or best moderator or something each month and they get a 250 gold bonus or something (mod just as an example assuming mods dont get a bunch of gold just for being mods(which i personally think they should for giving there time to help the community as they do)).
I won't be pressing for any amount! I would honestly prefer to earn it. However, I do quite like the idea of having the community vote on a member!
LarvaTech

Post by LarvaTech »

It might just be me but... when i try to make an account it is all bugged cuz the player models are face planted into the ground and when i pick one they disappear and you cant do anything at all except exit atmophir...
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

LarvaTech wrote:It might just be me but... when i try to make an account it is all bugged cuz the player models are face planted into the ground and when i pick one they disappear and you cant do anything at all except exit atmophir...
On the current version of Atmosphir, accounts do not work. He said he was going to give us the version with the accounts until he does a couple more things.
LarvaTech

Post by LarvaTech »

guys so you can fully see what i mean i made this :) http://makeagif.com/i/hX2OxV

so where do i find that version?

btw i did redownload atmosphir just in case
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

LarvaTech wrote:guys so you can fully see what i mean i made this :) http://makeagif.com/i/hX2OxV

so where do i find that version?

btw i did redownload atmosphir just in case
Merged your posts.

That version can not be found anywhere yet. It's not released, as it's still in development.
LarvaTech

Post by LarvaTech »

oh ok sry about not merging ... :'(