The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

My Wish List For Voxelus.

General discussion about Atmosphir.
RetroBandit
Design Competitions Voted: 0

My Wish List For Voxelus.

Post by RetroBandit »

On the first day of christmas.. oh forget it.

1.Multiplayer would be nice and would be sick in vr. Imagine you and your friend, two computers in the same room plus two oculus rifts. that would make for some sweet co-op experiences.

2.Better combat. This is not a biggy but I would like to see more balanced combat thats not really frustrating.

3.Better logic. I am going to assume that we are going to get a game mixed with the old voxelus and a vr version of atmosphir and new stuff. So if your going to bring back triggers and logic can YOU PLEASE make them more intuitive. Think the circuit boards in little big planet 2 where you could put the events and triggers on a ui and then that whole board can be attached to a object.

4.The project not being shutdown. No pressure right? We don't want 2012 happening all over again.
I think I am flying?
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

(In response)
1. It's insane to think that there won't be multiplayer. Don't worry.
2. Better combat compared to what? This isn't Atmosphir, this won't be in 3rd person. Can't make something that's not there yet better, ya know? xD
3. Agreed. Stuff like Project Spark, or GameGlobe before that too, got shut down, had a much better logic system. But, this isn't a mixed version of the games. This is an ENTIRELY new game, building off the ruins of the old. Just, wait... You'll see. :P
4. XD, trust me, they're taking a different approach this time.