The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

[updated] Atmosphir, Let's Start The Revolution Again.

General discussion about Atmosphir.

Do you have drafts from Atmosphir?

Yes
55%
No
28%
This is not a real choice
17%

Total votes: 29

SerPo

Post by SerPo »

Miniike wrote:We both don't have drafts? Oh my gosh...
We must be connected somehow! We must be siblings separated at birth, you ended up in Germany, and some guy cursed us to never have our atmosphir drafts, and-
Oh my god, you're right! I always felt that someone was thinking the same thing as me... :o
Dum

Post by Dum »

no, kiddo.
redidas

Post by redidas »

A couple things

1 - I have a few Atmosphir drafts pre-stratosphir, but unfortunately not any that are really levels. I have the Kingdoms template (works with atmo-classic 1.3), and a half complete Kingdoms 2 template (which probably requires atmo-classic 1.8).

2 - Working with databases is my profession, and I some web-api skills. I know there's a group here de-compiling the Unity Atmosphir... If we could find any information on the kinds of calls it made to the database I might be able to help :) Hopefully they are http calls to some api (ie POST to /some/url.php, GET from /some/url.asp, etc...)
Lionboy

Post by Lionboy »

Yeah, I've got 70+ unfinished drafts saved on my computer.
Mr Meow Meow

Post by Mr Meow Meow »

redidas wrote:A couple things

1 - I have a few Atmosphir drafts pre-stratosphir, but unfortunately not any that are really levels. I have the Kingdoms template (works with atmo-classic 1.3), and a half complete Kingdoms 2 template (which probably requires atmo-classic 1.8).

2 - Working with databases is my profession, and I some web-api skills. I know there's a group here de-compiling the Unity Atmosphir... If we could find any information on the kinds of calls it made to the database I might be able to help :) Hopefully they are http calls to some api (ie POST to /some/url.php, GET from /some/url.asp, etc...)
Why don't you go talk to the head of the project Nazmus. I am just the advertiser, and just the idea.