The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

[updated] Atmosphir, Let's Start The Revolution Again.

General discussion about Atmosphir.

Do you have drafts from Atmosphir?

Yes
55%
No
28%
This is not a real choice
17%

Total votes: 29

Mr Meow Meow

[updated] Atmosphir, Let's Start The Revolution Again.

Post by Mr Meow Meow »

I would like to thank everyone who posted with their responses. Nazzy is doing the best he can (I don't do much; I am much to lazy; just advertising really =.=). You can visit the official website here for new levels, updates, and other shabang.... Maybe I should actually contribute... Should I? Use my special writing skillz.... Ninja skillz...

www.stratosphir.wordpress.com

If you ever heard of the game Atmosphir... then you heard of the game Atmosphir. Though if you watched Atmosphir, you undoubtedly went online and downloaded the game, am I right? It is indisputably a wonderful game, innovative, beautiful, and all of those fancy words. There was nothing that could compare to its mechanics.

Though something has happened. It starts with one thing, leaving. The disappearance of one dev has changed Atmosphir and after almost a year of flailing like a fish on dry land, the website has finally closed.

Me and a friend had an original idea to share Atmosphir levels in the forms of drafts. We have apparently been joined by phantomboy so we are glad for that. We are currently figuring out the format for how we will share levels so give us a day or two.

From the Man Himself, Nazmus (Nazzy theme music plays):
"Download it from here: http://onemoreblock.com/forum/index.php?threads/download-atmosphir.272/

So if you want to start designing download Atmosphir.

Note: Please note that this project is still in projection (see what I did there?), and we don't know what will happen. We are reaching out to this place because some people who play(ed) Atmosphir hang out around here. I (We) will be updating this thread, if we get any response.

One more thing: This thread is still in progress. It will be updated, positive or negative.

Latest Edit: Jan. 28 2012 9:00 AM USA Central -6:00
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

I wish I had drafts...

This is a great idea! Hope it works...
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

I think I might have some drafts on the computer.
Mr Meow Meow

Post by Mr Meow Meow »

Miniike wrote:I wish I had drafts...

This is a great idea! Hope it works...
Thank you... If Nazzy (Nazmus) sends me a message we will discuss about people creating featured levels. It is an idea; I hope it happens.
Mr Meow Meow

Post by Mr Meow Meow »

Wazi wrote:I think I might have some drafts on the computer.
Make sure to check :D
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Yeah I have a draft, funnily enough it wasn't created years ago or even months ago. I started working on it about two weeks ago. I can help, but it depends on what version we are talking about. I have 1.3, which works. 1.5, which seems to crash on start-up and then the most recent version, v1.1.0.1. What version are you guys working with?
TheLastLink
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by TheLastLink »

I deleted everything related to Atmosphir ages ago

Too bad, I had several LOTDs. (too bad they didn't mean anything)
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

I think Atmosphir is still downloadable on other sites, so I guess this ain't COMPLETELY out of the question...
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

I honestly forgot about a vast majority of the original levels I uploaded, which is a good thing because from what I remember they were all pretty flipping awful. I had more motivation than I did inspiration, I made huge levels and never really did much with the space- Perhaps I shall improve!
Nazmus

Post by Nazmus »

I have a Working version of the latest build of Atmosphir. It can be used to play offline. I am planning to host your drafts for people to play. I know very few might, but since you worked hard on it anyways, why not just let it be out there rather than be completely forgotten. Your work deserves more. I promise to do my best to keep the site online for years to come. So maybe in the future, you can still show someone your levels.

I will also include a download link of a WORKING version of Atmosphir.

If anyone is interested, let me know.
Wowfunhappy
Administrator

Post by Wowfunhappy »

What you guys are trying to do is exactly what I'm currently setting up.
Mr Meow Meow

Post by Mr Meow Meow »

Phantomboy wrote:Yeah I have a draft, funnily enough it wasn't created years ago or even months ago. I started working on it about two weeks ago. I can help, but it depends on what version we are talking about. I have 1.3, which works. 1.5, which seems to crash on start-up and then the most recent version, v1.1.0.1. What version are you guys working with?
We are working on 1.0.5. I noticed you said that it didn't work. I can assure you; Nazzy's version works, I am build right now :D
Mr Meow Meow

Post by Mr Meow Meow »

TheLastLink wrote:I deleted everything related to Atmosphir ages ago

Too bad, I had several LOTDs. (too bad they didn't mean anything)
Saddd Face :( Maybe if Nazzy allows, I can offer the download link and make it public, but I would rather wait for his permission.
Mr Meow Meow

Post by Mr Meow Meow »

ElectroYoshi wrote:I think Atmosphir is still downloadable on other sites, so I guess this ain't COMPLETELY out of the question...
Out of the question? This is completely IN the question... Wait; what question are we talking about here?
Mr Meow Meow

Post by Mr Meow Meow »

Phantomboy wrote:I honestly forgot about a vast majority of the original levels I uploaded, which is a good thing because from what I remember they were all pretty flipping awful. I had more motivation than I did inspiration, I made huge levels and never really did much with the space- Perhaps I shall improve!
Start drafting, it's how you start.
Mr Meow Meow

Post by Mr Meow Meow »

Nazmus wrote:I have a Working version of the latest build of Atmosphir. It can be used to play offline. I am planning to host your drafts for people to play. I know very few might, but since you worked hard on it anyways, why not just let it be out there rather than be completely forgotten. Your work deserves more. I promise to do my best to keep the site online for years to come. So maybe in the future, you can still show someone your levels.

All of these people are interested :P
Mr Meow Meow

Post by Mr Meow Meow »

Wowfunhappy wrote:What you guys are trying to do is exactly what I'm currently setting up.
Wonderful; would you like to join the project?
Sebastian Lawe
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by Sebastian Lawe »

Phantomboy wrote:Yeah I have a draft, funnily enough it wasn't created years ago or even months ago. I started working on it about two weeks ago. I can help, but it depends on what version we are talking about. I have 1.3, which works. 1.5, which seems to crash on start-up and then the most recent version, v1.1.0.1. What version are you guys working with?
Could you give me your working version of Atmosphir? I've been dieing to use it again.
Sebastian Lawe
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by Sebastian Lawe »

Nazmus wrote:I have a Working version of the latest build of Atmosphir. It can be used to play offline. I am planning to host your drafts for people to play. I know very few might, but since you worked hard on it anyways, why not just let it be out there rather than be completely forgotten. Your work deserves more. I promise to do my best to keep the site online for years to come. So maybe in the future, you can still show someone your levels.

I'm Interested. I''d love to build with Atmosphir again.
Nazmus

Post by Nazmus »

Okay; in that case, I will be working on a site. I will include the download link for Atmosphir itself (Windows version. I don't have the mac version yet.) If you wish to send me your drafts, I will upload them and add some screenshots (if you provide them), description and a download link to your draft. That way, anybody can download your levels!

Or, you can also post your drafts on this forum. I will check periodically and add them to the site.

The reason I am making a dedicated site is because finding levels in a forum is hard because it gets buried. On the site, levels can be presented more neatly, and maybe even with categories!