The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Welcome To Stratosphir - Browse, Downlaod, And Play Atmosphir Levels!

General discussion about Atmosphir.
Aflysokat

Post by Aflysokat »

Heheh, DLC.
SirWrek
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by SirWrek »

Aflysokat wrote:Heheh, DLC.
Lolololololololololooool.
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.
Baufritz
Location: Trapped on a huge round rock hurtling with immense speeds around a fiery star.
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by Baufritz »

I hope I'll find my drafts somewhere again...after having to wipe my hard drive completely due to some weird virus, I'm not sure where else I stored them... would be a shame if my PR series was lost :P
If it's broken, fix it.
If it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

Baufritz wrote:I hope I'll find my drafts somewhere again...after having to wipe my hard drive completely due to some weird virus, I'm not sure where else I stored them... would be a shame if my PR series was lost :P
Uhg ikr! My hard Drive died when everything went down!
Baufritz
Location: Trapped on a huge round rock hurtling with immense speeds around a fiery star.

Post by Baufritz »

Semesto wrote:Uhg ikr! My hard Drive died when everything went down!
Mine too, and today I found out that my levels are all gone :(
If it's broken, fix it.
If it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Hmm.. Perhaps I'm the only one that noticed download is misspelled in the title? But also is this site going to be continued now that the play browser is sort of working?
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Phantomboy wrote:Hmm.. Perhaps I'm the only one that noticed download is misspelled in the title?
Oh wow, i didn't even notice!

Good eye!
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

bionicnacho wrote:Oh wow, i didn't even notice!

Good eye!
Yeah, it looked a little off. Man, I really need to get back to work on some more levels! School has really been taking a lot of my time recently.
Jack Rackam

Post by Jack Rackam »

I've been trying to get this for a while (who wouldn't?) but I keep having some minor issues. My security program must REALLY not want me to have this because it's making it almost impossible to open. Know the issue's a little vague, but any suggestions?
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Jack Rackam wrote:I've been trying to get this for a while (who wouldn't?) but I keep having some minor issues. My security program must REALLY not want me to have this because it's making it almost impossible to open. Know the issue's a little vague, but any suggestions?
Oh, security during what? Connecting Atmosphir to the server? If so, try digging through its setting. There should be a list of exceptions or essentially programs that your security protection service trusts. You would want to find Unity, or Atmosphir and give it full privileges. Also try starting the game and set your options to windowed, then while the game is running check your antivirus. See if the program is giving any alerts regarding "1 Security breach blocked" or "A recent attack on your computer has been blocked"
dejan1231164

Re: Welcome To Stratosphir - Browse, Downlaod, And Play Atmosphir Levels!

Post by dejan1231164 »

how to start
Doctor Pie

Re: Welcome To Stratosphir - Browse, Downlaod, And Play Atmosphir Levels!

Post by Doctor Pie »

Uh, Dejan, this is a 3-year-old thread.