The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

About Custom Atmosphir Servers

General discussion about Atmosphir.
Wowfunhappy
Administrator

Post by Wowfunhappy »

Oh, definitely! Should something somehow happen to OMB, I want to make sure other people have the ability to do this.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Wowfunhappy wrote:Oh, definitely! Should something somehow happen to OMB, I want to make sure other people have the ability to do this.
What do you mean by "Happen" to OMB? Do you mean altering it to Atmosphir? or broadcasting this feature on the main page? I find this section of the forum very informative. Perhaps a locked thread that is stuck to the top of the Atmosphir section where you can update all latest news!
Wowfunhappy
Administrator

Post by Wowfunhappy »

Phantomboy wrote:What do you mean by "Happen" to OMB?
Nothing, don't read too much into that. We're not going anywhere. I just mean, life happens, so it's generally better if other people know how to host a server. It's a backup.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Wowfunhappy wrote:Nothing, don't read too much into that. We're not going anywhere. I just mean, life happens, so it's generally better if other people know how to host a server. It's a backup.
Haha, sounds good! Really good job with the server- congrats on all who helped make that possible!
TeeheeLP

Post by TeeheeLP »

Well that's really amazing, I must say. Though that would mean that my poor website will go to waste. : (
Anyways I'm excited, being able to play Atmosphir fully again would be awesome.
Newah

Post by Newah »

Good work to Nin. This is really quite exciting!
SerPo

Post by SerPo »

Wait... what?! Nin is working on something great?! Oh, SerPo you... stop being inactive, SerPo... just stop it.
That sounds amazing :o