The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Hey Guys! Remember Me?

General discussion about Atmosphir.
Prime

Post by Prime »

Hi
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

Hello?
SerPo

Post by SerPo »

Ah, I remember you, welcome back :>
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

So that's where my funnel went. > :o
Welcome back to my kitchen drawer. :)
Traceguy

Post by Traceguy »

If it inst enough I remember you, I'm also subscribed to your youtube channels.
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

:D PF!!! I missed you! I wonder where you went in the first place! xD

Glad to have ya back.
TheTomshep2

Post by TheTomshep2 »

Oh hey Funnel...

Hopefully there'll be some sort of open server soon so you can publish more of your amazing levels! :D
Aphelion101

Post by Aphelion101 »

Heya PlasticFunnel :D lookin forward to more lvls by u :D ... orly? i neva knew u were the leader of AG lol i thouight it was potatoes who created it. im so oblivious lol musta been with AG for at least one year.
Funnel wrote:Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Could anyone give me an update on what's going on? You all say welcome back but I don't feel... well... back. I've tried downloading the Atmosphir server yet there are only three levels on there. :/
lol thats more than me i got nothing D: even my old save files are all corrupted n dont work D: i gotta create it all again

in terms of an update from what ive read around there is just a couple of people working on atmosphir atm (all unofficially). currently things such as charachter customisation and multiplayer are being looked into (i think). if you dont know what happened to atmoshir over the last two years or so check the wiki i think someone bought it out and then deencrypted it and went bust (from memory i think thats the gist of it anyway :S).

EDIT: sry didnt realise i was posting there so many times thought i was still in the same post lol

-Posts merged-