The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

How'd You First Find Atmosphir?

General discussion about Atmosphir.
boberto

Post by boberto »

I had just moved to New Jersey from my long-time home in Massachusetts when I received an Email from one of my friends, whose name is Luke. You may know him as lemon. He told I should check the site out and linked me to one of the very early trailers for it. I was instantly hooked and here I am now. Wow.
Entity
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by Entity »

Yay! Good old Lemon.

My best dude friend sent me a link to the site one day, his username was frodo. And that's how it all began...

He was already pretty popular in the community, and it was actually pretty discouraging because I never really got "popular" :P But I was like 10 then. I actually have a life now
:crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate:
boberto

Post by boberto »

Whatever happened to good ol' frodo? He was quite the big-name designer when I first joined and then seemed to get less and less active. Kinda disappointing. :(
Entity
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by Entity »

He said he outgrew it... He and I used to hang out all the time, but now he's in college. He was such a great kid. He reminded me a lot of Dave actually, like he was so insanely good at creative things. All his levels were masterpieces. He tried "mentoring" me or whatever one time, but I think it's just a gift that he was born with (and I wasn't :P )
:crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate:
Gtarmetro

Post by Gtarmetro »

RaDsTeR wrote:Easy.
[media=youtube]rhHg5zUyk2Q[/media]
Same here. XD that was too long ago.
Backing Keyboardist, Rhythm Guitar, and Harmony for Zach Seabaugh Band
Private Contractor @ Concert Music in Murfreesboro, TN
Desk Assistant @ MTSU
//Just trying to make a living doing what I love
elyjahcook

Post by elyjahcook »

My teacher recommended it to me since I told her I want to be a Game Developer/Designer.
Lionboy

Post by Lionboy »

I googled "Game creator", then I found a jumpstart video stating that Atmosphir went out of the closed beta 2 days earlier. Signed up immediately - best decision ever!
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

elyjahcook wrote:My teacher recommended it to me since I told her I want to be a Game Developer/Designer.
That's really cool! I think teachers giving recommendations in the form of video games is awesome :D
UC101

Post by UC101 »

One day, a few hours after discovering the awesome that is minecraft.. And realizing I couldn't get it.. I found a tutorial on how to make a good level in this new thing called atmosphir. I downloaded it and 10mins later I got playing atmosphir. Unfortunately soon after that the game shut down..
We are anomalous.
We are region.
Forgive and forget.
Expecto patronum.
:?: