The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

How'd You First Find Atmosphir?

General discussion about Atmosphir.
d34thst4r

Post by d34thst4r »

RaDsTeR wrote:Easy.
[media=youtube]rhHg5zUyk2Q[/media]
same way :P
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

I like how the comments are just about Barbie and the Magic of Pegasis and Minecraft.
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Miniike wrote:I like how the comments are just about Barbie and the Magic of Pegasis and Minecraft.

This is why I don't bother with YouTube anymore...
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Newah

Post by Newah »

I was a moderator on the giveawayoftheday.com forums, and someone recommended it. After waiting a month, I finally got excepted and went on to earn three LOTD's and place 5th in a contest. Those were the days.
kroltan
Developer

Post by kroltan »

Trying to find a browser-based 3D multiplayer game (hey I was 13 at the time!).
RaDsTeR

Post by RaDsTeR »

To add on my story,
I was really into LEGO, especially EXO-FORCE when I was younger, and I really wanted to start creating more awesome Mechas, robots and vehicles. After finding out LEGO TECHNIC and Mindstorms was way too expensive, I decided to look online. I found Lego Digital Designer, but it wasn't powerful enough to make my ideas reality.

Did I mention I really liked games? A lot? I never had a console, so I played games on the internet. I had tons of ideas for my own games as well.

Frustrated that I could only write down these ideas or make sketches, and not actually create them, I booted up my computer,went on Google, typed in 3D Game Design Tool and the rest is history.

This video really changed everything, It was pin-point precisely what I was looking for. I didn't sign up for atmosphir until Update 8 though, my computer was too old too run it.
redpanda157

Post by redpanda157 »

I was like 10 or 11 at the time, and I was looking for a 3D game where I could explore/create. I saw this video and was hooked on it instantly. I signed up at a time when it was free and I didn't need an invite. I remember watching the videos for Project Stratosphir, and being completely in awe of them.
[media=youtube]W_tlRLvEUTE[/media]
RatedM+Films

Post by RatedM+Films »

Ah, how'd I find Atmosphir? Let me look back a while. As I'm trying to remain anonymous on the Internet (don't even try me, admins. I'm using an 'edited' Distorting Proxy FTW). A few years back, my friend was talking about it nonstop. A game where you made what you decided, still in beta (and something about a man named Cameron). He talked about it so much that I decided to try it out. Damn was I not disappointed.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

RatedM+Films wrote:Ah, how'd I find Atmosphir? Let me look back a while. As I'm trying to remain anonymous on the Internet (don't even try me, admins. I'm using an 'edited' Distorting Proxy FTW). A few years back, my friend was talking about it nonstop. A game where you made what you decided, still in beta (and something about a man named Cameron). He talked about it so much that I decided to try it out. Damn was I not disappointed.
There isn't really any records that admins could compare any information to - so you are pretty safe. Also, Proxy's aren't really allowed - for spam reasons. Plus that, even if they had figured out who you are, I doubt they would really mind.

Anyways, welcome back!
Flame

Post by Flame »

One of my friends recently told me about Atmosphir, it sounded interesting, and I downloaded it. Haven't really had a chance to play yet though...
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Flame wrote:One of my friends recently told me about Atmosphir, it sounded interesting, and I downloaded it. Haven't really had a chance to play yet though...
Well, We look forward to meeting you and becoming friends :)
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

Google.
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Anthemion

Post by Anthemion »

Sad to say, I don't even remember how I got there.

Random searching through many games, and I stumbled upon Atmosphir right before the game was moved to the Stratosphir phase.
LordFinnagin

Post by LordFinnagin »

I looked
MasterJBW wrote:It appears there was a huge flock of us after this video. I was one of them.
I was one too
krishiv768

Post by krishiv768 »

I had subscribed a magazine called brainwave,In April issue,In try out section atmosphir was broadcasted.
Forgive me for my mistakes. I was a kiddie. But I'm not now.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Oh, I never knew that Atmosphir appeared in the brainwave magazine - that is really cool :D
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Oh wow! That means Atmosphir has been on quite a couple magazines then.
krishiv768

Post by krishiv768 »

Well,books give knowledge(and atmosphir)
Forgive me for my mistakes. I was a kiddie. But I'm not now.
go4more

Post by go4more »

Searching for 'LittleBigPlanet for Pc'
Baufritz
Location: Trapped on a huge round rock hurtling with immense speeds around a fiery star.
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by Baufritz »

That Pirillo guy.
If it's broken, fix it.
If it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.