The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Developing On Atmosphir Official Thread By Atmosphirdev

General discussion about Atmosphir.

Im gonna develope atmosphir. But I need a program to do so.

Send in a program or join me here
67%
Send in a program or join me here
33%

Total votes: 3

AtmosphirDev

Developing On Atmosphir Official Thread By Atmosphirdev

Post by AtmosphirDev »

I was thinking to myself to try to create a program where we can start to develop atmosphir and the game. By of course. Making updates to it. But I want to find a program where I can start working on atmosphir. Like adding new blocks. So soon I will be working on that. And trying to develop atmosphir's game. I will add stuff that you guys want. Such as. Ghosts. On halloween of 2013 or 2014 I will make a update with ghosts. Haunted items. And such. But I need help if anyone wants to join me try to help me make a program where we can create items/objects for atmosphir then reupload them to onemoreblock.com Help me out guys If you want to help me with this idea start working on a program for me. I will be your head-leader (head-dev) to help work out atmosphir with ideas and etc. Reply to this with requests and other types of things you want.

Make a program and we will start working on it

-From, AtmosphirNewDev (AtmosphierDev)
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

I'm sorry, what?
So you basically want to make some sort of application where you can add stuff to Atmosphir?

As far as I know, the actual objects that you use are in the atmosphir application as assets. I'm pretty sure you would need to have the Unity project to be able to add stuff into the game. Anybody, please, correct me if i am wrong.

By the way, you should talk to Nin. He is already working on getting atmosphir back to playable.
Sebastian Lawe
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by Sebastian Lawe »

AtmosphirDev wrote:I was thinking to myself to try to create a program where we can start to develop atmosphir and the game. By of course. Making updates to it. But I want to find a program where I can start working on atmosphir. Like adding new blocks. So soon I will be working on that. And trying to develop atmosphir's game. I will add stuff that you guys want. Such as. Ghosts. On halloween of 2013 or 2014 I will make a update with ghosts. Haunted items. And such. But I need help if anyone wants to join me try to help me make a program where we can create items/objects for atmosphir then reupload them to onemoreblock.com Help me out guys If you want to help me with this idea start working on a program for me. I will be your head-leader (head-dev) to help work out atmosphir with ideas and etc. Reply to this with requests and other types of things you want.

Make a program and we will start working on it

-From, AtmosphirNewDev (AtmosphierDev)
A project has already started to achieve this goal. As of now OneMoreBlock has a custom Atmosphir server, and most changes to Atmosphir also depend on the server itself (which is still incomplete). You may want to talk to Nin.
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

Heh.
Rabbidfan236
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by Rabbidfan236 »

I don't understand the poll...
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Rabbidfan236 wrote:I don't understand the poll...
i don't blame you
Wowfunhappy
Administrator

Post by Wowfunhappy »

Sebastian Lawe wrote:most changes to Atmosphir also depend on the server itself
AFAIK Pretty much all content is stored locally, except for character customization and stuff.

Anyway, to mod Atmosphir, you'll probably want to by obtaining a copy of an (expensive) program called Reflector, along with a plugin called Reflexil. These two programs together can directly edit the C# code in the game's DLL files. It's how Nin enabled dev mode, and it'll allow you to make a lot of changes.

In order to actually add content, however, you'll probably need to find a way to edit or add to the .unity3d files. So far, no one has figured out how to do this, but if you could, that would be AWESOME!
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

O________O

If you can find a way, then DO IT!!!
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Sebastian Lawe
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by Sebastian Lawe »

Wowfunhappy wrote:I don't THINK this is true. AFAIK Pretty much all content is stored locally, except for character customization and stuff.

I was speaking more about character customization.
Anuke

Post by Anuke »

That poll...
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

Anuke wrote:That poll...
ikr
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
Rabbidfan236

Post by Rabbidfan236 »

Anuke wrote:That poll...
That necro...
Anuke

Post by Anuke »

Rabbidfan236 wrote:That necro...
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Well-- I think that I am going to go ahead and lock this thread here. There isn't really any need to have bumped it in the first place, so I don't think we are suffering a massive loss of discussion here-- although, as always, feel free to PM me if you need anything!