The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Hey, I'm Back! And Atmosphir Lives!

General discussion about Atmosphir.
Traceguy

Hey, I'm Back! And Atmosphir Lives!

Post by Traceguy »

Hey Guys, I'm sure know one remembers me as I seemed to have left the community around 2011. I've been with Atmosphir since like October 2008. (Beta Tester)

If it helps, I took 6th place in the Jump09 challenge (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc4X7s397lQ)

I recently felt the urge to play atmosphir when I discovered -- IT WAS GONE... DEAD... I felt a piece die inside me. Still can't comprehend that the game died.

I am very excited for the dedicated the small group who managed to de-compile the game and get it ready for the public once more.
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

Hiya! Most of the Atmosphir Community flocked over to a game called GameGlobe. They finally made all the design tools free, so it could live up now to Atmosphir's expectations. It's suprising how many people know about the game there.
Rabbidfan236
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by Rabbidfan236 »

nonic5 wrote:Hiya! Most of the Atmosphir Community flocked over to a game called GameGlobe. They finally made all the design tools free, so it could live up now to Atmosphir's expectations. It's suprising how many people know about the game there.
What? I thought everyone was here?

Then how have I not heard about this at all on this site?
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

nonic5 wrote:Hiya! Most of the Atmosphir Community flocked over to a game called GameGlobe. They finally made all the design tools free, so it could live up now to Atmosphir's expectations. It's suprising how many people know about the game there.
are you serious thats stupid no wonder this community is so small
notblackjack

Post by notblackjack »

I'm just confused...
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

People are at GameGlobe?

When did this happen?
TheTomshep2

Post by TheTomshep2 »

I joined GameGlobe shortly after it was out - my friend sent me a Beta invite. I still think Atmosphir had more life and imagination in it, and I miss it, to be honest.
Rabbidfan236
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by Rabbidfan236 »

I just joined now.

Seriously nonic, y u no tell me earlier?
tta

Post by tta »

Wait...

WHY AM I ONLY HEARING ABOUT THIS NOW
freekboy31

Post by freekboy31 »

Welcome back even I don't remember you much due to a lot of activities, Trace!

I don't currently play Gameglobe nor Atmosphir right now. If Atmosphir was alive, I planned to leave the game in mid-2012 yet these conflicts made me stick with this community.
:crate: :atmobot: coming soon..... :sentrybot:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :monkeyblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: