The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

What's Up Guys! Piplup's Back

General discussion about Atmosphir.
piplupboy75

What's Up Guys! Piplup's Back

Post by piplupboy75 »

I'm not sure if you guys remember me but I used to be pretty active back in 2008-2009. I left Atmosphir after the Stratosphir update because it frustrated me how much the game changed and that I had to relearn everything. Now I miss the game dearly but at least I found you guys again.
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ThatOneFox »

I remember you :3

(It's thecheatlord999 BTW)
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Newah

Post by Newah »

piplupboy75 wrote:I'm not sure if you guys remember me but I used to be pretty active back in 2009. I left Atmosphir after the Stratosphir update because it frustrated me how much the game changed and that I had to relearn everything. Now I miss the game dearly but at least I found you guys again.

Hey piplup! I remember you quite strongly, I tried to find you a few times, I was sadly deterred. (that makes me sound like a stalker, but trust me it wasn't like that lol)
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

WHO R U

Anyways, welcome back.
piplupboy75

Post by piplupboy75 »

Newah wrote:Hey piplup! I remember you quite strongly, I tried to find you a few times, I was sadly deterred. (that makes me sound like a stalker, but trust me it wasn't like that lol)
Lol xD I use a different username for most of the other sites I'm on now so that's probably why.

And sorry I don't remember you StreetLights :( and who are you Wazi? o_O
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

how did you even find omb
SirWrek
Editorial Staff

Post by SirWrek »

I suddenly miss all of the levels that I made, played, or saw. Boohoo. *sniff sniff

And my LOTDs and stuff. I mean, at the least the good levels of mine could've stuck around...

>:/

Ohi Pips, didn't see you there.

:p
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.
tta

Post by tta »

OH ITS PIPLUP, MAN I...

don't remember you lel sorry
piplupboy75

Post by piplupboy75 »

DvChayz wrote:how did you even find omb
I found The Game That Was Once Known As Atmosphir on Youtube and I recognized lots of the users who were a part of the video so I commented on the channel that it was on. Then I got a response from someone else saying that most Atmosphir fans are still active here so I made an account.

And how's it going Wrek? :) I miss it too... I only had one LOTD but it was always great admiring others' work. It's nice to know that the community is still alive even after the game.
SirWrek
Editorial Staff

Post by SirWrek »

piplupboy75 wrote: And how's it going Wrek? :) I miss it too... I only had one LOTD but it was always great admiring others' work. It's nice to know that the community is still alive even after the game.
Oh yes, quite.
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.
AtmoMario

Post by AtmoMario »

I remember you, and just seeing you here makes me really miss all of the old community being the way it was. But at least it's partially here.
SirWrek
Editorial Staff

Post by SirWrek »

AtmoMario wrote:I remember you, and just seeing you here makes me really miss all of the old community being the way it was. But at least it's partially here.
Imagine if EliteBlackDragon or Bigdrip ever showed up.

Lulz.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

SirWrek wrote:Imagine if EliteBlackDragon or Bigdrip ever showed up.

Lulz.
I've chatted with Bigdrip a bit on Skype, he said he has been really busy lately and that other issues needed to precedence over the internet right now, but if he got the chance he would stop by :P

Also welcome back Piplup, I remember you! If you don't know who I am then picture an average Atmosphir users of 2008-2009.. that's pretty much me :P
SirWrek
Editorial Staff

Post by SirWrek »

Phantomboy wrote: Also welcome back Piplup, I remember you! If you don't know who I am then picture an average Atmosphir users of 2008-2009.. that's pretty much me :P
That's pretty much all of us oldies here haha.
tta

Post by tta »

SirWrek wrote:That's pretty much all of us oldies here haha.
I have to admit that I actually like the name "plainwrek" better than johnwrek or sirwrek. :T
SirWrek
Editorial Staff

Post by SirWrek »

tta wrote:I have to admit that I actually like the name "plainwrek" better than johnwrek or sirwrek. :T
Haha, well, eventually I wanted to make a few different changes so it wouldn't grow stale. And I threw in John because, after all, it is my name already haha.

But yes, I am still plainwrek at heart.
tta

Post by tta »

SirWrek wrote:Haha, well, eventually I wanted to make a few different changes so it wouldn't grow stale. And I threw in John because, after all, it is my name already haha.

But yes, I am still plainwrek at heart.
*sniff sniff* *tears*

waht a tuohcign tsory.

maeks me crai evrtiem
piplupboy75

Post by piplupboy75 »

SirWrek wrote:Imagine if EliteBlackDragon or Bigdrip ever showed up.

Lulz.
Ah man that would be great. They were some of the best designers that I can remember. And yup I remember you Phantomboy and AtmoMario. It's nice to see you guys here. :) And I agree plainwrek sounded much better lol. So what are you guys up to these days?
SirWrek
Editorial Staff

Post by SirWrek »

piplupboy75 wrote:So what are you guys up to these days?
Work.

>:
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

piplupboy75 wrote:So what are you guys up to these days?
5'11".

:3
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.