The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Wii-member

Share great levels you've made or played.
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Sorry to double-post (yet again), but I just want to make it known that this level is now on the play browser under the name "Wii-member".
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
zznick5000zz

Post by zznick5000zz »

Hey is anyone else noticing that the first jump with the power up in the Super Mario Galaxy level is impossible? I can't make the jump and I've tried hundreds of times. Am I doing something wrong.
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

zznick5000zz wrote:Hey is anyone else noticing that the first jump with the power up in the Super Mario Galaxy level is impossible? I can't make the jump and I've tried hundreds of times. Am I doing something wrong.
Is it possible that you didn't give yourself enough of a running start? Didn't turn right like you were supposed to maybe (I forgot about that turn much more often than I should've)? I'll take a look at the draft if that doesn't help, but I was able to pull off that jump fine, so there's probably not much I can do about it.
zznick5000zz

Post by zznick5000zz »

ElectroYoshi wrote:Is it possible that you didn't give yourself enough of a running start? Didn't turn right like you were supposed to maybe (I forgot about that turn much more often than I should've)? I'll take a look at the draft if that doesn't help, but I was able to pull off that jump fine, so there's probably not much I can do about it.
Yes, maybe I needed a running start. I'll try that.
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

OK. I'll take a look at the draft just to be safe.