The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

I Made A Few Levels And Wanted To Share Them.

Share great levels you've made or played.
Giantfishy
Design Competitions Voted: 1

I Made A Few Levels And Wanted To Share Them.

Post by Giantfishy »

I dunno if anybody remembers my Tracking Linden series, but basically I felt kind of bad that I never came to any sort of conclusion of it (mainly because I don't think I'd be able to make a blockart of Linden anywhere near as glorious as the official one). But yeah, I completely forgot where the series was up to (not that there was really ever any level of cohesion in the plot but hey), so I just made some more things.
Also there are a few other levels of... varying quality. :|
Oh yeah, there's also an AR level! If you don't remember AR, it was basically a group of designers who would make racing levels and upload them under the tag AR. I think it stood for Alliance Racing or something like that. Ah jeez. Memories.
It appears the AR level is refusing to upload, so I'll try adding that again later.

(side note: the music on some of them might be a bit unfitting because I usually design without sound and usually forget to change the music)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newah

Post by Newah »

Woah, this is awesome! I'll have to download these and give them a try. I'll let you know what I think. :D
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Well, I guess I won't be doing my homework tomorrow. xD
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.