The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Krishiv's Level Updates

Share great levels you've made or played.
krishiv768

Krishiv's Level Updates

Post by krishiv768 »

Hey there,I have just uploaded all my chosen levels(and some of the downloaded levels) in the browser from 2011 to 2012,they consist of lava flood,giant robot war,some type of 2d level,ball's obstakle course,rainbow magic,metal,atmochallenge,5 worlds,loot runner,dangerous Dave,underwater adventures,water,fire,treehouse victory and much more.they are on 2nd page.All are edit unlocked.

5 worlds,rainbow magic and lava flood were in the level browser before atmosphir died.
Forgive me for my mistakes. I was a kiddie. But I'm not now.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Awesome, Krishiv :3 I will have to check them out! It would be cool if you post some pictures of them here - but anyways I will have to play these!
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

Uh, yeah.
That's a lot of levels you uploaded...
krishiv768

Post by krishiv768 »

Yes they are from 2011 to 2012 levels,some of them were testing levels and downloaded levels(levels not created by me)
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

That explains it.
Well done.
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

I played some of them and I gotta say most are quite good!
Thanks, Krishiv.
krishiv768

Post by krishiv768 »

Tree house victory need some sharp eyes to see the totem hand rising up and going,you have to wait on every corner of the below floor,I can only say that it could be in south,also it seems to bugged up,and the key is not visible even after you read the info sticker

I think lava flood is bugged,because the teleporter doesn't activate.Also giant robot war is only available via guest mode,it says doesn't support solo because it contains multiplayer items.New level released: waypoint tutorial:both ways.(edit unlocked)