The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Intest And Aphelionship

Share great levels you've made or played.
Herleos143

Intest And Aphelionship

Post by Herleos143 »

I noticed most people just design and don't play at all.. and we cant really multiplayer yet... i guess people don't play that much because of the new server.. and there aren't anything interesting about playing since the store is close and like how do i explain this.. atmosphir now is different from before.. maybe a bit, or something I don't know..

Any Way since this section here you can advertise your Level or your game that you made here i Go :)

iNTest

Remember iGravity? its like this one but this Has a Bit of Mind Blowing Puzzles and Tricks. to manuver to be able to adapt the Gravity Shifting..

Created in 16hours.

AphelionShip

Yes it's a GIGANTIC LEVEL! 60.7% CPU usage.. I Didn't Test it out because I always get this bug.. Where you can't Damage a certain enemy.. I tell you its fun if you have a very fast computer with high specs that can open this.. so yeah i already uploaded them.. :) have fun with them i hope you enjoy it..
Created in 16hours.
Herleos143

Post by Herleos143 »

If ever you find something ridiculous in the second level (AphelionShip) Please do so printscreen it to me.. like this glitch where you fall down to a block like the block doesnt exist there but its physically there.. this glitch was called "Untouchable Block" before time.. sometimes its used to hide a secret area.. it was a useful glitch before but nobody knows how to trigger it.. on thing we know if you are building and it reaches a certain amount of CPU Usage the block will be made, anyway it can be fixed by deleting and replacing the block with a new one.. it can be the same block or different block.. so if you do so.. find that glitch i'll try my best to fix it..
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Moved to Level Spotlight.
Herleos143

Post by Herleos143 »

oh... i didn't knew the forum has that okay..
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

iNTest looks really interesting and I always love the space theme, so I will definitely check these two out :)
Herleos143

Post by Herleos143 »