The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Cluster

Share great levels you've made or played.
jr727holst

Cluster

Post by jr727holst »

Cluster is a simple map where a small template was copied over & over to make a sprawling cluster of blocks and traps. You start at the bottom and have to make your way up to the top, to the finish flag but you only have 2 minutes and 1 life. Luckily, there are a few life and time power-ups here and there and there are also many diamonds to be collected for the highest score. Good luck!

Screenshots:
[indent][/indent]
[indent][/indent]
[indent][/indent]
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

I don't why, but the look of this really really appeals to me. I was always a fan of the hop around explore almost randomly copied blocks, it is sort of therapeutic, I can't really explain it. It's quite nice though. I look forward to being able to play this :D
12'sTheLimit

Post by 12'sTheLimit »

I kind of agree with Phantomboy... the only difference is this concept would be better (not as if I expect you to make a random generator on Atmosphir)if there was a way to make the game copy the template every time.
SirWrek
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by SirWrek »

Phantomboy wrote:I don't why, but the look of this really really appeals to me. I was always a fan of the hop around explore almost randomly copied blocks, it is sort of therapeutic, I can't really explain it. It's quite nice though. I look forward to being able to play this :D
Kinda reminds me of the second level ever made in Atmosphir (well, third technically) by Martin Repetto aka PL|Predator at the time. The 5 minutes challenge with a bunch of copied and pasted blocks and a dash to the finish. Epic platformer.
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.