The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Lignum Arboritum

Share great levels you've made or played.
jr727holst

Lignum Arboritum

Post by jr727holst »

This is a fairly simple level which is meant to be not too stressful (especially since there is a shortcut which skips images 5 & 6 and other things). The aim of the level is to ascend through the tree doing simple parkour most of the time (which I, at least, find strangely satisfying). I hope you like the level, and any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks

Screenshots:
Spoiler
1.Image2.Image3.Image4.Image5.Image6.Image7.Image
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Oh, I really really like the over all look of the little world you built! Especially the ladder area, very very nice looking. I will be playing it as soon as I can!
matthewbny
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by matthewbny »

It's a good level actually. I haven't finished it (taking the long way, of course). But otherwise yeah it's a really great level but I can get confused on where to go at some points.
Don't you just hate when someone cuts you off in the middle of a sente
RetroBandit
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by RetroBandit »

You violated my trademark for tree climbing levels. Here I go 3 years ago making a tree climbing level that and even uploading it and you ripped off my level.
I think I am flying?
papaya
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by papaya »

iam12not3man wrote:You violated my trademark for tree climbing levels. Here I go 3 years ago making a tree climbing level that and even uploading it and you ripped off my level.

i doubt anyone remembers most levels made on atmosphir 3 years ago
Baufritz
Location: Trapped on a huge round rock hurtling with immense speeds around a fiery star.
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by Baufritz »

Like the look and feel of the level, didn't finish it yet though, so I can't comment on the gameplay too much.
Maybe make the tree roots a little less blockier next time.
If it's broken, fix it.
If it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.
RetroBandit
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by RetroBandit »

papaya its a joke. But I sersly did make a tree climbing level that so long ago.
I think I am flying?
jr727holst

Post by jr727holst »

Its been a while since I've made anything in atmosphir but this was released back in september so I'm quite surprised to see this again but I guess there haven't been that many new level threads which is a bit sad.
Baufritz wrote:Maybe make the tree roots a little less blockier next time.
Yeah, after replaying it I agree that the roots are a bit blocky something to keep in mind if I make something similar again. Thanks for the feedback!