The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Escape

Share great levels you've made or played.
jr727holst

Escape

Post by jr727holst »

Hi guys. Its been a couple of months but I have now made a new level. I think it is quite difficult but I have beaten it several times so it is possible.
I hope you like it!

Screenshots:
Spoiler
5. (Start flag isn't actually here, just placed it here to take the screenshot quickly)
PS. I've hidden a number of secrets around the level too as well as treasures here and there.

Thanks and good luck!
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Oh!! I quite like how this looks :D I am excited to play it :)
Baufritz
Location: Trapped on a huge round rock hurtling with immense speeds around a fiery star.
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by Baufritz »

Looks awesome! Will play later.
If it's broken, fix it.
If it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.
YeshyYeshiam

Post by YeshyYeshiam »

Going to try really soon! Looks like an awesome level!
Baufritz
Location: Trapped on a huge round rock hurtling with immense speeds around a fiery star.
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by Baufritz »

This reminds me of the Biznatch levels back in the day. Super frustrating, yet well made.
Definitely not beatable on the first try though :P
Very creative use of the tools available, timing was very crucial when avoiding the obstacles. I almost rage quitted on the ladder-hazard parts, where you had to be really precise.
I liked the ledge-hanging parts, although ledge-hanging is very finicky in Atmosphir, so maybe use that a little less. Also, I think I got lucky when unlocking the doors, as I picked the right one on the first try without having to get two keys. Didn't find the second one though... *hint* *hint*

All in all, great level. Please do more of those.
If it's broken, fix it.
If it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.
jr727holst

Post by jr727holst »

Baufritz wrote:This reminds me of the Biznatch levels back in the day. Super frustrating, yet well made.
Definitely not beatable on the first try though :P
Very creative use of the tools available, timing was very crucial when avoiding the obstacles. I almost rage quitted on the ladder-hazard parts, where you had to be really precise.
I liked the ledge-hanging parts, although ledge-hanging is very finicky in Atmosphir, so maybe use that a little less. Also, I think I got lucky when unlocking the doors, as I picked the right one on the first try without having to get two keys. Didn't find the second one though... *hint* *hint*

All in all, great level. Please do more of those.

Thanks! I'm not sure it was quite on Biznatch's level of difficulty, (I could never finish any his levels) but it could definitely be frustrating yeah. I'm glad you liked it and I'll probably make another level soon.
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ThatOneFox »

Tip for screenshot taking, if you let your character spawn, then go back to design mode, hold L and click where you want to place your character. It'll teleport your character there.
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

StreetLights wrote:Tip for screenshot taking, if you let your character spawn, then go back to design mode, hold L and click where you want to place your character. It'll teleport your character there.
THAT'S what the shortcut was! I knew there was a way and saw Dave do it in a video once, but I couldn't remember what to press.