The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Super Atmogalaxy

Share great levels you've made or played.

Does this map look cool?

No
No votes
No
100%

Total votes: 1

Dutchsnake5

Super Atmogalaxy

Post by Dutchsnake5 »

Hey! I've been working on a big project! This is possibly the biggest map I've ever made. This map is heavily inspired by Super Mario Galaxy (An awesome game btw). Shiverburn galaxy made me start to work on this map, and from there, I just did whatever came to my mind that would be unique for an outerspace level. I plan on keeping the text to a minimum, only using some info stickers for details. Here is a picture of the first part of the stage.

Here's an album of some of pics of the map: http://imgur.com/a/eqq4h

I'm also holding a suggestions forum post for the gravestones in this map: http://onemoreblock.com/forum/threads/g ... post-84673

This map will be published as soon as I polish the map and when my suggestion post ends (It ends tomorrow.) It may be published early mind you.

What do you think? Make suggestions below if you wish to.

Also at the end of the map there will be a final boss that I won't tell you about
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

I would take a little time to refine it on a visual level. Maybe play around with free-rotation and size-scaling a bit. I am interested though.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Dutchsnake5

Post by Dutchsnake5 »

ElectroYoshi wrote:I would take a little time to refine it on a visual level. Maybe play around with free-rotation and size-scaling a bit. I am interested though.
I'll try, as my capacity is max. I'll reduce some parts to fix it up a bit
Dutchsnake5

Post by Dutchsnake5 »

THE MAP IS OUT! Tell me what you think :D