The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Lysander789's Drafts [updated 1/17/2013]

Share great levels you've made or played.
Lysander789

Lysander789's Drafts [updated 1/17/2013]

Post by Lysander789 »

Since the recent awakening of Atmosphir threads and section, I'm proud to present you my drafts. All of the following drafts are from the Stratosphir era, and not from 1.8. More will be added in the following weeks.

[NOTE: If you see a weird draft name or number (ex. Random City; AR app 3 5), that's normal because multiple versions of drafts were saved to prevent corruption during saving process. There were some corruptions while I was working on those drafts at the time.]

-AR: Random Skies (AR Random Skies 5.atmo)
The sequel to the random smash hit, AR: Random City! Notable for dynamic FOV camera angles.

-Star Fox: Mission 2 (SF Eighth Draft.atmo)
The unreleased and unfinished sequel to the ambitious Star Fox: Mission 1. Wasn't uploaded due to many loading and game glitches. Be warned! The draft takes over 90% of the space limit.

-Atm0sphere 4 (Atmosphere 4.atmo)
The gravity coaster that will make you nauseous in this action packed ride!

-AR: Random City (AR APP #3 5.atmo)
The successful AR entry featuring various styles from Nonic5, Terranax, Flow, Biznatch101, and Pip5 in this jam packed tribute!

-Tower Rescue (Tower Rescue 16.atmo)
One of the last drafts I ever made. An unfinished level were you have to save a tower from invasion.
Wowfunhappy
Administrator

Post by Wowfunhappy »

Edited the topic title to reflect that they were your drafts Lysander. I hope this isn't seen as too intrusive of an edit... I want to encourage people to make their own threads for individual levels. Having one large mega-thread will get extremely messy.

Also, consider uploading those levels as forum attachments, so they're easier for people to download!
Lysander789

Post by Lysander789 »

Wowfunhappy wrote:Edited the topic title to reflect that they were your drafts Lysander. I hope this isn't seen as too intrusive of an edit... I want to encourage people to make their own threads for individual levels. Having one large mega-thread will get extremely messy.

Also, consider uploading those levels as forum attachments, so they're easier for people to download!
I didn't know one mega thread would cause one big disaster, but whatever. Thanks for the advice though. I check it as I post my next drafts.
Wowfunhappy
Administrator

Post by Wowfunhappy »

It's not, and you did absolutely nothing wrong, so don't worry. I just want to make sure the section gets started on the right foot.
Nazmus

Post by Nazmus »

Okay, I got your first AR one on Stratosphir under the racing category. That level was really fun. Too bad I didn't notice it back in the day. This deserves good praise. I will be slowly adding more levels from this forum to Stratosphir.

Check out your level on Stratosphir.

Because I am the only one updating levels to Stratosphir, the process is slow. I would love if anyone else wants to help out in putting levels to Stratosphir. I would really, really, appreciate it. I am doing this for the community. I have nothing to gain for this. I don't run ads on the site; I don't make money on it. If anyone else wants to help, you are doing a favor to the community.
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

Nazmus wrote:Okay, I got your first AR one on Stratosphir under the racing category. That level was really fun. Too bad I didn't notice it back in the day. This deserves good praise. I will be slowly adding more levels from this forum to Stratosphir.

Because I am the only one updating levels to Stratosphir, the process is slow. I would love if anyone else wants to help out in putting levels to Stratosphir. I would really, really, appreciate it. I am doing this for the community. I have nothing to gain for this. I don't run ads on the site; I don't make money on it. If anyone else wants to help, you are doing a favor to the community.
I would be interested in helping, could you PM telling me how and how I actually get/install the game? Just simple go here then here steps does not need to be fancy i'll understand.
Wowfunhappy
Administrator

Post by Wowfunhappy »

Semesto wrote:could you PM telling me how and how I actually get/install the game?
http://onemoreblock.com/forum/index.php ... ction.274/

(if you meant something else I apologize... that's how you get the game though.)
Nazmus

Post by Nazmus »

Semesto wrote:I would be interested in helping, could you PM telling me how and how I actually get/install the game? Just simple go here then here steps does not need to be fancy i'll understand.
Well, this forum has a pinned post that has links to download the game: http://onemoreblock.com/forum/index.php ... ction.274/

Perhaps you saw that but need help on something else? If so, I would be glad to help.
Mr Meow Meow

Post by Mr Meow Meow »

Nazmus wrote:Okay, I got your first AR one on Stratosphir under the racing category. That level was really fun. Too bad I didn't notice it back in the day. This deserves good praise. I will be slowly adding more levels from this forum to Stratosphir.

Didn't I say that I wanted to halp? F.Y.I. [email protected]
Nazmus

Post by Nazmus »

Mr Meow Meow wrote:Didn't I say that I wanted to halp? F.Y.I. [email protected]
Oh, haha. I thought you gave that for the exclusive myspace invite that I touted on G+. I'll add you as a member. Check your inbox for invitation. You can then log in with a username and password and create new posts.
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

Nazmus wrote:Well, this forum has a pinned post that has links to download the game: http://onemoreblock.com/forum/index.php ... ction.274/

Perhaps you saw that but need help on something else? If so, I would be glad to help.
I do have that all downloaded, how do I actually get the files of drafts out and into the game?
Wowfunhappy
Administrator

Post by Wowfunhappy »

Atmosphir_Data/Drafts
Lysander789

Post by Lysander789 »

Thanks, Nazzy! But can you rename the title of Random Skies so the "5" is removed? I don't want people to be confused why RS is the fifth in the series when it's not.
Nazmus

Post by Nazmus »

I thought it was the fifth series, myself. Why did you add the number 4? And sure, I'll rename it.
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

Wowfunhappy wrote:Atmosphir_Data/Drafts
Thank you lots! ^_^
Lysander789

Post by Lysander789 »

Nazmus wrote:I thought it was the fifth series, myself. Why did you add the number 4? And sure, I'll rename it.
I added "4" cause at the time, I had problems with corrupted drafts, and saving multiple drafts was my loophole to the problem. Random Skies is the 2nd level in the "Random" series. I updated the thread so people won't be confused about the draft names.
SerPo

Post by SerPo »

Random City, loving that! :D
Thanks for uploading your great work, Lysander.