The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Fortedge - Released In Your Play Browser!

Share great levels you've made or played.
freekboy31

Fortedge - Released In Your Play Browser!

Post by freekboy31 »

The wait is over...

Big levels aren't released for a long while...

in a game that is long time abandoned, inherited by remaining members of the community.

Once a big level by project name of Fuzzelite Look it's now here... Image
Image Pack your bags and explore the fortress...
Last edited by freekboy31 on July 4th, 2017, 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
:crate: :atmobot: coming soon..... :sentrybot:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :monkeyblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:

jr727holst

Post by jr727holst »

This level is very good and VERY big. I played most of it I think and the scenery is done really well. I found a few ways to fall out of the level by accident but on a level of this scale it is no problem.

The reason I didn't finish the level is because I spent 40 minutes (if not longer) getting to this room with lava pits and swarms of muka warriors when the common atmosphir glitch occurred (I couldn't climb ladders and enemy AI stops working properly) and then I died and couldn't continue because I had to climb a ladder to get back from the check point but couldn't due to the glitch.

The only negative I could say about the level is that its scale doesn't work well with a checkpoint save system (which isn't your fault) because the checkpoints are very far away from each other but they have to be to aid with player navigation of the map (I'm probably explaining that really badly).

Overall however I thought the level was very good and I'll try and beat it again!

(I was wondering, how long did it take you to make this level because it is so big and how much of the percentage level bar did you use up?)
freekboy31

Re: Fortedge - Released In Your Play Browser!

Post by freekboy31 »

jr727holst wrote:This level is very good and VERY big. I played most of it I think and the scenery is done really well. I found a few ways to fall out of the level by accident but on a level of this scale it is no problem.

The reason I didn't finish the level is because I spent 40 minutes (if not longer) getting to this room with lava pits and swarms of muka warriors when the common atmosphir glitch occurred (I couldn't climb ladders and enemy AI stops working properly) and then I died and couldn't continue because I had to climb a ladder to get back from the check point but couldn't due to the glitch.

The only negative I could say about the level is that its scale doesn't work well with a checkpoint save system (which isn't your fault) because the checkpoints are very far away from each other but they have to be to aid with player navigation of the map (I'm probably explaining that really badly).

Overall however I thought the level was very good and I'll try and beat it again!

(I was wondering, how long did it take you to make this level because it is so big and how much of the percentage level bar did you use up?)

Thanks jr727holst! It took me a lot of time really, the last quarter of the level was completed last year. I think I started designing it few months before the Atmosphir was abandoned. There are a lot of missing things in this level like the boulder rush part should have awesome cutscene and music (and it doesn't work), the ending part is scrapped because of full capacity --> 99.8% :(
:crate: :atmobot: coming soon..... :sentrybot:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :monkeyblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: