The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Fb31's Drafts I've Left Out...

Share great levels you've made or played.

How many drafts you've tried/played before?

1 or 2 - likely from online version or once in a drafted version
29%
3 to 5 - Perhaps I used to stay in the chatroom for a long time...
No votes
All of them! - Wow...
No votes
Never or not yet - You downloaded it but haven't played it or the other way around.
71%

Total votes: 7

freekboy31

Fb31's Drafts I've Left Out...

Post by freekboy31 »

I have several drafts uploaded in my Dropbox (which was uploaded a long time ago) so please enjoy. :) Feel free to use these levels as inspiration. I don't need credit but just say "inspired by an Atmosphir level."

Most of these levels are scrapped or never been published.
Kauzo Fortress 2 (click the picture to download) - A second act of Kauzo Fortress inspired by Sonic 4 done with amazing slopes.

Castle test zone (might be a code name for Kauzo Fortress 1) - My second LOTD.

Project Fuzzelite Beta 7BA - would be my last level but Kauzo Fortress II turns out as my last level. This is a puzzle level inspired by warchief6's levels.

Eureka (near-final?) - my entry for Beginner11 monthly competition. It's the second time I placed in the Top 10 as it placed 6th. My first LOTD.

Gravitania - My attempt in making a Portal level with a gravity twist.

Silhouette Paradise (Pre-Beta) - A shadow level inspired by Lionboy's and MaximumDragon's shadow levels and this one have a unique approach: You can switch from shadow form to life form!

Dungeonist - from what I remember, it's a hard level making attempt. Don't worry, this should be playable.

Drafts from other users...

Biz*101's Checkboard level - not fully finished level for Race11.
:crate: :atmobot: coming soon..... :sentrybot:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :monkeyblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:

Nazmus

Post by Nazmus »

Thanks. I will start uploading them to Stratosphir soon!
freekboy31

Post by freekboy31 »

Here is my level review for AES-for-a-day I wrote a long time ago. I consider it as a final draft and it was selected.
Spoiler
Every time we saw a recently uploaded level by Bizzy, these thoughts came to my mind: Exciting and Hard. Well, that's Biznatch101 for ya.

We've known Biznatch101 for years of slaying noobs (I'm included) and designed "hardcore" kind of levels such as life-threatening traps and a level driven by traps. Oh wait, they just do the same thing but do I think this level is full of traps at first place? Nope.

This level, AR: Checkerboard Valley, placed 2nd on Race11 which makes really a good place for a good race level. You run through the vividly checkered valley (hence the name) that doesn't bring you down as you're playing your favorite Sonic game. The only hazardous thing is only the lava, instead of water and no traps hidden. The groovy thing in this level is curvy slopes in every part of a level and springs! Well, that makes a fair race level as every race level should be but this one did way better.

As you got throughout the level, you saw an emerald getting closer on you but then you roll off to the awesome 2D section, regardless of force area glitching around here. You jump up, run down and run all the way and all around. After all, you finally got an emerald worth playing it again (If you have lower score so yeah.) Well, I beat this for like 4-6 times and I find nothing hard. Not too short in length.

Pros: Good replay value, you can easily beat it with a cost of lower time by getting some run power-ups. Vivid environment. Fair length.
Cons: Nothing really other than nothing else. Worth a very good level.

Well done for another good race level from you, Bizzy!

Designer's Score: Biznatch101 - 27,995 [1st]
Player's Score: Drachus - 26,365 [2nd]
Staff/Someone No one like's score: terranax - 20,214 [8th]
Also, some old LOTD banners for those who wanted to see nostalgia.
Spoiler

:crate: :atmobot: coming soon..... :sentrybot:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :monkeyblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:

Lionboy

Post by Lionboy »

I definitely like the look of Kauzo Fortress II
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Wow, I really need to start playing some more levels! I'm working on a few new levels.. I look forward to what everyone else has on the way :)