The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Revival (Gone Part 1)

Share great levels you've made or played.
zardini001
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Revival (Gone Part 1)

Post by zardini001 »

"Cameron has just woken up and found himself in a desolate place. He has no notion on where is he is and why he is there."

Hello All!

About a year ago, I downloaded the revived Atmosphir on OneMoreBlock, and this is one of the first levels I created when playing Atmosphir again after 2 years of no Atmosphir. Revival will be the first part of the level series called "Gone". I won't be telling you much about the story here so you guys can witness it yourself when playing the level. Instead, here is some screenshots:
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I will be making more levels in this series. I will also be making a play though of the level if people are having troubles beating it. Stay tuned!

My Atmosphir username is zardini123. Go check out Revival!

P.S. this level has a 93% level capacity. Yay.
Phantomboy

Re: Revival (Gone Part 1)

Post by Phantomboy »

Oh wow, that really polls up the industrial look really nicely~! Amazing job :D
papaya
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by papaya »

Seriously impressive stuff. Short, but what you did so far was amazing. I look forward to more!
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Going with papaya here. Would've liked to see it go on longer. I really enjoyed the way you built everything, there was a theme involved, you used cameras correctly, used fog and kroltan's HDR concept correctly. Props to you!