The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Suggested Levels for XP/LOTD Tags

Share great levels you've made or played.
SirWrek
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Suggested Levels for XP/LOTD Tags

Post by SirWrek »

I make it my mission to play as many levels as possible and leave no stone unturned in my relentless search for quality levels to peruse and enjoy. Therefore, having gone through the entirety of the single player play browser, I've come up with a few levels that I think should be played and considered for at least XP tags.

Note: I'm not going to include any of my levels as that would be more than a little biased don't you think? But feel free to play any of mine for your own pleasure or pain, as you wish as well.

The following is listed only in order of dates released, oldest to newest entries.

1. AR: Frostheight Islands by PhoneticHijnks

2. Scale[Small14] by Entity

3. Remember by MasterJBW

4. Hypothermia[Small14] by But16isWayBetter

5. [Adventure14] Protector II by Papaya

6. Cobalt Tunnels by PhoneticHijinks

7. Sanguine by PhoneticHijinks

8. Above Zero by Freekboy31

9. Inusla I by DvChayz

10. In Sleep by Iam12not3man

11. The Four Minute Sprint! by NoGood

12. Shadow Tales by Baufritz

13. Mountain Scaling II by PhoneticHijinks

Each of these levels seems to be of equal or even more considerable quality than others that I've played which I've also agreed are well-made and well-deserved LOTD/XP levels. Therefore these candidates seem only appropriate additions to that lauded section of our Atmosphir universe.
ThatOneFox

Re: Suggested Levels for XP/LOTD Tags

Post by ThatOneFox »

I'll be sure to tag them as XP. Ofc LOTD bias will be towards more recent levels, but im sure older ones will be considered.
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Entity
Editorial Staff

Post by Entity »

I'm honored <3

I've been meaning to play through all the levels in the playbrowser myself (and to a lesser extent, XP rewards). I applaud your dedication. I've played almost all those levels and I agree they're stellar!
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

Entity wrote:I'm honored <3

I've been meaning to play through all the levels in the playbrowser myself (and to a lesser extent, XP rewards). I applaud your dedication. I've played almost all those levels and I agree they're stellar!
Tropica is still not xp. i am disappoint.
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
SirWrek
Editorial Staff

Post by SirWrek »

I haven't played Tropica yet (to my shame), but the screenshot alone has me pumped and I'm gonna get to it soon. I expect it'll be getting the recognition it deserves fairly soon...

Also, thanks Fox. I do completely understand LOTD will (and rightfully should) be geared towards newer levels sooner rather than old, but thanks for the consideration as well.
papaya

Post by papaya »

at first i was upset that only one of my levels made the list then I remembered it's the only one of my levels that still isnt xp/lotd
SirWrek
Editorial Staff

Post by SirWrek »

papaya wrote:at first i was upset that only one of my levels made the list then I remembered it's the only one of my levels that still isnt xp/lotd
Lol, I was gonna originally say Ascension should be on there too but then I remembered the updated version of that got LOTD or XP or whatever so.
Rattle

Post by Rattle »

>dvchayz made this list but not me

welp, time to literally commit suicide i guess

[jk i havent really made too many good levels in new atmo so far so i wasnt surprised]