The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Kauzo Fortress Act 3

Share great levels you've made or played.
freekboy31

Kauzo Fortress Act 3

Post by freekboy31 »

Just about time..

to finish the trilogy..

Kauzo Fortress Act 3

Dash through the edges of the fortress

Hunt for hidden gems to benefit your adventure

Are you ready?
** This level requires latest computer hardware (at least those hardwares that released in 2014) for stable 2D platforming. This is due to force fields glitching in lag.
Last edited by freekboy31 on July 11th, 2016, 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
stephane
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Re: Kauzo Fortress Act 3

Post by stephane »

I'd like to try it (and others levels btw), but as I said in my introduction I unfortunately can't run Atmosphir because my O.S. is linux....

Does anyone know if there a build of the game for linux? You can exclude to propose me Wine (that software allows you to run Windows softwares on linux) because I won't use Wine.
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

stephane wrote:I'd like to try it (and others levels btw), but as I said in my introduction I unfortunately can't run Atmosphir because my O.S. is linux....

Does anyone know if there a build of the game for linux? You can exclude to propose me Wine (that software allows you to run Windows softwares on linux) because I won't use Wine.
I know this is kind of off topic, but why won't you use Wine? Atmosphir works great on it.
stephane
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by stephane »

Hi bionicnacho, thanks for the replie! I'm going to start a new discussion because that's not the subject of that topic...