The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Cannot Continue In Registration

Having technical issues or problems with the game? Let us know here!
TheCoolSonic

Cannot Continue In Registration

Post by TheCoolSonic »

After I select my character it does nothing.

What do I do?!

Please help!
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

I'm confused what you mean, are you talking about your avatar? Let me know how I can help :)
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Unfortunately, registering isn't possible at all right now. It likely won't be for a while.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Connors

Post by Connors »

I heard that when the site was still running there were certain features (like vehicles) that were only going to be available to paying users. Are these features accessible in any way now?
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Connors wrote:I heard that when the site was still running there were certain features (like vehicles) that were only going to be available to paying users. Are these features accessible in any way now?
The shop is completely down because user registration is still being worked out. We will try to work out a way to enable all the items but that is up to Nin.
kroltan
Developer
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by kroltan »

bionicnacho wrote:The shop is completely down because user registration is still being worked out. We will try to work out a way to enable all the items but that is up to Nin.
Well, as Nin said here...
[quote"Nin, post: 53405"]You will have to create new accounts since I don't have a record of the old ones. You won't have to pay for anything though (like clothes or weapons in the shop) that you may have paid to get for your account on the original server.[/quote]
The server is far from the point of having the shop working, but when it does, all items will either be completely free, or Atmos will be gained by playing (oh idea idea!).