The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Thumbnail Problem!

Having technical issues or problems with the game? Let us know here!

Do you notice this problem

Poll ended at March 30th, 2014, 7:07 pm

Not, really. No!
100%
Not, really. No!
No votes

Total votes: 2

Htenneb

Thumbnail Problem!

Post by Htenneb »

When I am in the level browser a lot of the levels show up with a picture of question mark on it.
What does this mean...does it mean the server doesn't save thumbnails or the player didn't upload it with a thumbnail (NOT POSSIBLE). Even my levels are starting to show up with no picture/thumbnail.
And that's weird because the thumbnail is stored on my computer. And it should show up.Plz try to see what the problem is.

Written in = 5 mins

If this is in the wrong place please tell me.

All the best.
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

This sort of thing goes in Bugs and Support. Not a huge deal, just for future reference.

Anyhoo, this is just one of those things that usually doesn't happen, but does happen once in a while. It should go away next time you fire the game up.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Htenneb

Post by Htenneb »

ElectroYoshi wrote:This sort of thing goes in Bugs and Support. Not a huge deal, just for future reference.

Anyhoo, this is just one of those things that usually doesn't happen, but does happen once in a while. It should go away next time you fire the game up.
Ok thanks for the help
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Sorry about not seeing this earlier! Thank you to ElectroYoshi for helping out Htenneb!