Page 1 of 1

vehicle and store problem

Posted: February 14th, 2016, 12:49 pm
by Jamesski
Bought a vehicle with atoms, but when I click save after buying it, it says error. How can I use vehicles again? And how can this be fixed?

Re: vehicle and store problem

Posted: February 14th, 2016, 12:56 pm
by bionicnacho
There is currently an issue with the vehicles at the moment and they haven't really been implemented yet. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you want, I can refund your purchase or you can wait until it's fixed.

Re: vehicle and store problem

Posted: February 14th, 2016, 3:03 pm
by Jamesski
bionicnacho wrote:There is currently an issue with the vehicles at the moment and they haven't really been implemented yet. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you want, I can refund your purchase or you can wait until it's fixed.


That would be great, thanks! :)

Re: vehicle and store problem

Posted: February 14th, 2016, 11:09 pm
by ElectroYoshi
Kind of off topic, but is there any plan to clean the vehicles up a bit before implementing them? The only reason I ask is because I would KIND OF like to use them, but the physics surrounding them sucked on the original server.

Re: vehicle and store problem

Posted: February 15th, 2016, 9:52 pm
by bionicnacho
ElectroYoshi wrote:Kind of off topic, but is there any plan to clean the vehicles up a bit before implementing them? The only reason I ask is because I would KIND OF like to use them, but the physics surrounding them sucked on the original server.

Vehicle physics have nothing to do with the server. That's all in the game itself, so we can't really do anything about it.

Re: vehicle and store problem

Posted: February 16th, 2016, 1:03 pm
by Jamesski
But, can we get them to work in the game again?

Re: vehicle and store problem

Posted: February 16th, 2016, 9:12 pm
by bionicnacho
Jamesski wrote:But, can we get them to work in the game again?

Yes, they will. I just havent had time to fully implement them yet, as there are other things with higher priority at the moment.

I've given you your refund now btw.

Re: vehicle and store problem

Posted: February 17th, 2016, 3:34 pm
by Jamesski
Thanks a lot! :)

Re: vehicle and store problem

Posted: November 24th, 2018, 11:11 pm
by TheRobster
I did the same thing thinking that 2 years later it would've been implemented, and it hadnt...