The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Can't Start Atmosphir? Going All Blue For You?

Having technical issues or problems with the game? Let us know here!
Swords761

Can't Start Atmosphir? Going All Blue For You?

Post by Swords761 »

Not quite sure what happened, but I also experienced this problem. Looks like the non-dev CSharp.dll got corrupted or something (its file size was like under 100KB when the normal file size is comparable to the dev one of like 2MB) for some odd reason. If you plop a previous version of your old CSharp.dll back in, it should work again!

Here it is in case you need it again.
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

If you applied the dev mode or recently downloaded it, you may get the blue screen. So he posted the old dll to fix the blue screen, although loosing dev mode
Swords761

Post by Swords761 »

You clearly did not read anything I wrote except the title and assumed I was referring to some old Atmosphir upload/installer.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

I'm having sort of the reverse of this issue- I can launch in normal 'offline mode' perfectly fine, it is when I attempt to use the development mode that I run into issues. Would it be possible for you to upload just the Assembly-CSharp.dev.dll? I'm not sure if that would fix the problem at all however it is worth a shot.
Swords761

Post by Swords761 »

Phantomboy wrote:I'm having sort of the reverse of this issue- I can launch in normal 'offline mode' perfectly fine, it is when I attempt to use the development mode that I run into issues. Would it be possible for you to upload just the Assembly-CSharp.dev.dll? I'm not sure if that would fix the problem at all however it is worth a shot.
Sure, here you go Phantom.
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

I did read, but I didn't understand.
I am sorry.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

Where do you place it? I can't find it anywhere...
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

I surely must be doing something wrong. I downloaded the file you gave and changed its name removing the .dev portion. I've renamed the previous .dll to .normal and the difference now is that when the game is launched it no longer freezes at the blue screen it starts in normal offline mode. I am unsure how this problem can be fixed, as from what I can tell I followed through with the instructions correctly.
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Phantomboy wrote:I surely must be doing something wrong. I downloaded the file you gave and changed its name removing the .dev portion. I've renamed the previous .dll to .normal and the difference now is that when the game is launched it no longer freezes at the blue screen it starts in normal offline mode. I am unsure how this problem can be fixed, as from what I can tell I followed through with the instructions correctly.
So, you do not have Dev mode enabled?
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

bionicnacho wrote:So, you do not have Dev mode enabled?
No, there appears to be no extra blocks or anything, capacity bar still normal and it doesn't have the pulsing "Dev Mode" whilst playing. It appears to be normal mode.
Swords761

Post by Swords761 »

I suggest deleting all of your Atmosphir files and redownloading from Wowfun's link, both the normal and dev versions as you see fit.