The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

The Adventures Of You : The Magic Bracelet World 1

Working on a new level? Have Tutorials to share? Post your work in progress here!
Jamesski

The Adventures Of You : The Magic Bracelet World 1

Post by Jamesski »

Hey, Guys! It's Jamesski

Although I just had a new level come out, I have another level on the way. Dark Mansion and this game I was making and planning at the same time. This game is a bit weird. But thee style has been done before. As you can see above, the name has "World 1" in the name. So this means, this will continue. But not all at the same time. Here is some stuff you should know.
- This game altogether will have the 5 Games!
- There is not much to a story, but there is little story notes at the start.
- A World Map System
- A great game for new Atmo. players.
So this game starts easy, and gets hard. I have not finished the game yet. But the game will be out March 28, 2014. Ask any questions below. A trailer will be out on March 22, 2014 and more info as well.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

I'm excited to hear! It's crazy cool how good you are with schedules, I am awful with them - at least in the creative sense :P
Baufritz
Location: Trapped on a huge round rock hurtling with immense speeds around a fiery star.
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by Baufritz »

Any screenshots yet? c:
If it's broken, fix it.
If it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.
Jamesski

Post by Jamesski »

Any screenshots yet? c:
Coming soon in trailer!
Jamesski

Post by Jamesski »

ATTENTION :
This game's development has been stopped. The reason being is that, I don't think this level is not the best and I could do better. I don't want to give you guys bad content. This thread will be deleted at midnight! Thank you and sorry!
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Thank you, and I commend you for saying such :) I wished that more people would go back and delete old threads for levels they don't plan on working on :P Anyways, thank you :)
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Jamesski wrote:ATTENTION :
This game's development has been stopped. The reason being is that, I don't think this level is not the best and I could do better. I don't want to give you guys bad content. This thread will be deleted at midnight! Thank you and sorry!

Gee, that's too bad...

Ah well. Maybe next time. :P
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.