The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Need Some Testers

Working on a new level? Have Tutorials to share? Post your work in progress here!
TeeheeLP

Need Some Testers

Post by TeeheeLP »

I originally wanted to keep it a secret between me and Nazmus until it got enough content to be shown in public, but I figured out that I can't find all bugs by myself so I'd like you, yeah you, to go visit this site, register a few accounts and tell me if you find any bugs: http://stratosphir.bplaced.net/actindex.php
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

Link is broke, I can't view anything.
TeeheeLP

Post by TeeheeLP »

I was probably just testing something that moment, you should try again now and maybe need to clear your cache.
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

TeeheeLP wrote:I was probably just testing something that moment, you should try again now and maybe need to clear your cache.
Error 138 (net::ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED): Unable to access the network.
Code on Chrome, let me load Firefox.

Edit: Still didn't work on Firefox or Internet Explorer. :/
Edit 2: Alright Ill need to take off some of my blocks. ^_^
TeeheeLP

Post by TeeheeLP »

Seems like your problem is not directly related to my site:
http://productforums.google.com/forum/# ... d3ub15QKHU

Edit: Did you try fixing the problem with the link above yet?
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

I don't see much bugs, all I see is just a blank page, along with "Sign out, Wazi".
That is pretty much it.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Alright, directly after registration I was denied access to the account I had just created. I checked and insured the password I entered was correct still it says that the username and password do not match.
TeeheeLP

Post by TeeheeLP »

Phantomboy wrote:Alright, directly after registration I was denied access to the account I had just created. I checked and insured the password I entered was correct still it says that the username and password do not match.
Did you activate your account? You should have got an email with an activation link. If you did click on the activation link and it didn't say "Your account was activated successfully! You can now log in to our site.", something wrong happened because you're not in the database.
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

There is no page!
TeeheeLP

Post by TeeheeLP »

winningkill wrote:There is no page!
Completely blank?

Edit: Btw this is what it's supposed to look like when you enter the site: http://i.imagebanana.com/img/a96esod8/Unbenannt.png
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

Nope but it only has two words.
TeeheeLP

Post by TeeheeLP »

winningkill wrote:Nope but it only has two words.
You mean 'Registration' and 'Login'? Those that look like buttons and open their respective forms when you click on them?
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

TeeheeLP wrote:Did you activate your account? You should have got an email with an activation link. If you did click on the activation link and it didn't say "Your account was activated successfully! You can now log in to our site.", something wrong happened because you're not in the database.
Hmm, The e-mail said it only came in around four hours ago- I've activated that, returned to the link you provided and it simply says "Phantomboy" and then below it "Log out" I am unsure if more information is intended to be displayed, however loging in and out seems to work perfectly fine :)
TeeheeLP

Post by TeeheeLP »

Phantomboy wrote:Hmm, The e-mail said it only came in around four hours ago- I've activated that, returned to the link you provided and it simply says "Phantomboy" and then below it "Log out" I am unsure if more information is intended to be displayed, however loging in and out seems to work perfectly fine :)
Well, that's good, and that's everything that is supposed to be there as of now. As I said in the OP I originally didn't want to post it until there is actual content on the website, but I needed more people to check for bugs. The actual content will come soon™.

Edit: Oh, and thank you for testing. ^^
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

TeeheeLP wrote:Well, that's good, and that's everything that is supposed to be there as of now. As I said in the OP I originally didn't want to post it until there is actual content on the website, but I needed more people to check for bugs. The actual content will come soon™.

Edit: Oh, and thank you for testing. ^^
No problem, I enjoy helping out!
RetroBandit
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Re: Need Some Testers

Post by RetroBandit »

Can I make a testerererer
Baufritz
Location: Trapped on a huge round rock hurtling with immense speeds around a fiery star.
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Re: Need Some Testers

Post by Baufritz »

iam12not3man wrote:Can I make a testerererer
Look at the freakin' post date dude