The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

What are the objects that make sound upon action?

Working on a new level? Have Tutorials to share? Post your work in progress here!
freekboy31

What are the objects that make sound upon action?

Post by freekboy31 »

Would like to know some. All is better, thanks.
Miniike

Re: What are the objects that make sound upon action?

Post by Miniike »

me
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
Baufritz
Location: Trapped on a huge round rock hurtling with immense speeds around a fiery star.
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by Baufritz »

define "upon action" ...
If I hit an interactive with my sword, almost anything makes a noise.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Off the top of my head, uhh-- doors make sounds upon opening, as do chests and the sarcophagus. I believe the racing track explosion cannon does too, the jumping flower and spring board make a spring noise .. uh, all treasures and power-ups have their collection noise. Checkpoint flags have a unique sound, as does the extra life power-up and a sound is played once the extra time bonus via the score is reached. Ladders make a unique climbing sound, falling platforms have a falling sound, teleporters have heat-up, teleport and cool down sound effects.. and all of the enemies have unique idle, hit, death and attack sounds.
freekboy31

Post by freekboy31 »

Baufritz wrote:define "upon action" ...
If I hit an interactive with my sword, almost anything makes a noise.
Anything that interacted except player's interaction, like you don't press a key to make a sound (falling down then collided with a power-up doesn't require a key)

Phantomboy wrote:Off the top of my head, uhh-- doors make sounds upon opening, as do chests and the sarcophagus. I believe the racing track explosion cannon does too, the jumping flower and spring board make a spring noise .. uh, all treasures and power-ups have their collection noise. Checkpoint flags have a unique sound, as does the extra life power-up and a sound is played once the extra time bonus via the score is reached. Ladders make a unique climbing sound, falling platforms have a falling sound, teleporters have heat-up, teleport and cool down sound effects.. and all of the enemies have unique idle, hit, death and attack sounds.
Thanks men!