The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Eventually Coming Later..

Working on a new level? Have Tutorials to share? Post your work in progress here!
Lionboy

Eventually Coming Later..

Post by Lionboy »

So it's a minigame. Have fun finding out how it's gunna be.

PS: I am going to re-shape the retarded head later. This is just a "prototype"
Magmar

Post by Magmar »

ERMAHGERD CERKIE MERNSTER
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Interesting...
Lionboy

Post by Lionboy »

ERMAGHERD YES

Here's another picture of the (un-finished) body.

boberto

Post by boberto »

This looks hilariously fantastic! :P
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

Cookies! :D
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Awesome job, looks like a lot of fun to both make and play ;P Hope to see and check it out soon :)
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Looks good! Can't wait to play it!!
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

Nommy cookies. :3
Lionboy

Post by Lionboy »

Thanks guys! I am not sure if I will finish this, unfortunately :( But, I may continue soon. (I've got a little problem with where to put the draft and which of the versions of Atmosphir I have, to use..)
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Lionboy wrote:Thanks guys! I am not sure if I will finish this, unfortunately :( But, I may continue soon. (I've got a little problem with where to put the draft and which of the versions of Atmosphir I have, to use..)
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................what?
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Lionboy wrote:Thanks guys! I am not sure if I will finish this, unfortunately :( But, I may continue soon. (I've got a little problem with where to put the draft and which of the versions of Atmosphir I have, to use..)
If you are talking about which version of Atmosphir you are required to use, then you should simply look to the Atmosphir Download thread to check and see if you have the most current version. However, any unity edition of the game likely will be fine! To upload the draft to the level browser simply get in contact with Wowfunhappy, I am sure he can help you.