The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

A Couple Favors...

Working on a new level? Have Tutorials to share? Post your work in progress here!
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

A Couple Favors...

Post by ElectroYoshi »

As you all know, Nazmus and some other guys are working on an Atmosphir Revival Project. Thus, I have started building with Atmosphir again.

The situation: Around the time Atmosphir died, I had a sequel to my Platform11 entry "Platformed Returns" in the works. The original, however, is gone, and I felt that sharing a sequel to it one OMB wouldn't make sense without a predecessor. So for the last few weeks I've been recreating it. Or more accurately, it started OUT as a remake, but it's coming out MUCH differently than it originally did.

So I have a couple of favors to ask. Would any of you be willing to...

1. Playtest the level so far and tell me what I should change?
2. Take some pictures of it for me so I can promote it here on OMB? (HyperCam won't cooperate with me of late >:/)

So, if you would be willing to, I'll attach the .atmo file for what I have so far. Think of it as a Beta Version.

~Electro
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

I would be more than willing to help, ElectroYoshi! Just let me know when you need me to ;)
Nazmus

Post by Nazmus »

Yes, I would love to help! :)
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Alright, thanks!

Is there a way for me to send you two the .atmo file through a PM? If not, I'll just attach it here.

If anyone else wants to gimme a hand with this, I'll continue to allow you to anytime between now and 11:59 tonight. (I'm just oldschool like that. :P )
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

ElectroYoshi wrote:Alright, thanks!

Is there a way for me to send you two the .atmo file through a PM? If not, I'll just attach it here.

If anyone else wants to gimme a hand with this, I'll continue to allow you to anytime between now and 11:59 tonight. (I'm just oldschool like that. :P )
I believe there is. If you scroll over the 'Conversations' in the top right corner there should be 'Start a new conversation' Add those who you wish to the participants and I believe you could just upload it to a document sharing service and send us the link... I don't think the "Upload a file" button exists in the conversations window.