The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Halp

A place to talk about our community
DvChayz

Halp

Post by DvChayz »

one more block is acting really really
slow when im logged in, when im logged off it runs as fast as usual, but when i go on my account its like super slow and takes a few minutes to get to a page, and i sometimes get a error when clicking things.

like wat is going ON
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

It sounds like the system is having a hard time loading your user data. I wish I could offer a fix, I hope perhaps an update for XenForo will help.
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

welp
tta

Post by tta »

@phantomboy

This has been going on for him apparently ever since you and the mod squad gave us that little "intervention". For me it stopped a few days later, but apparently he is still getting these issues. Since me and DV were the only ones affected and it only started occurring at that time, I'm actually starting to think that this may have been the DOING OF THE MODS, HRMM?
tta

Post by tta »

intentionally inflating DV's user data so that he will have more to load, perhaps?
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

maybe it was just wowfun, seeing as phantom doesnt know anything about it, if so he would if mentioned it.
maybe they forgot to remove mine
tta

Post by tta »

yeah probs wowflum.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

I highly doubt that was the issue. Seeings as the day that we talked to you Wowfun would have likely wanted you to be able to properly access the site and reply, you know? Resolutions can't be made if people literally can't reach the page.
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

i can still access the website properly, it just takes a while to load and i get errors every once in a while, so it might still be a possibility.
tta

Post by tta »

We're saying that it may have been put on him to hinder him from posting until he quits altogether.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

When I was talking to Wowfunhappy both before, during and after that conversation he stated that he simply wanted better behavior. As the conversation died down he told me that attitudes where looking better and said that should be the end of it.
luke5227

Post by luke5227 »

Phantomboy wrote:When I was talking to Wowfunhappy both before, during and after that conversation he stated that he simply wanted better behavior. As the conversation died down he told me that attitudes where looking better and said that should be the end of it.
Give it up. Stop trying to convince them. Its not going to work. Even if/though you're right.
tta

Post by tta »

Phantomboy wrote:When I was talking to Wowfunhappy both before, during and after that conversation he stated that he simply wanted better behavior. As the conversation died down he told me that attitudes where looking better and said that should be the end of it.
he could still be a...

DUN DUN DUN NAZI DICTATOR WHHAAAOOOOOOOT

HEIL

HEIL

HEIL
tta

Post by tta »

also lets throw luke into the concentration camp while we're at it
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

oh god its another one of the "we want to put dv and tta down and do everything we can to annoy them" user
jesus christ guys we know were awesome but you dont have to skype about us to see if you can test our awesomeness

also were saying it might be a possibility, not something that actually happened, and if my account isnt fixed in the next month or so then somethings up
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

I hope that this thread has hopefully cleared at least a little bit up. I have told you what I know. If you have any more issues please contact Wowfunhappy. Thank you.