The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

A Friend Needs An Account

A place to talk about our community
bboy99

A Friend Needs An Account

Post by bboy99 »

one of my friends (the one who helps with OMF) tried to make an account, but he said our bot protection kicked him out. Is there any way to get him an account?
His name is KillerKappa by the way
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Hmm, I'm not sure what might have caused that. He hasn't had an account on here before? When exactly did he see the message?
luke5227

Post by luke5227 »

Alert: Useless comment ahead.

I love how you use the word "need" for this type of matter.
bboy99

Post by bboy99 »

Phantomboy wrote:Hmm, I'm not sure what might have caused that. He hasn't had an account on here before? When exactly did he see the message?
He just started work with me on my game, and he wanted an account so he could show off some sprites, but he said it wouldn't let him
luke5227 wrote:Alert: Useless comment ahead.

I love how you use the word "need" for this type of matter.
well, unless you don't our mah fighting game to ever come out, he needs an account
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

bboy99 wrote:He just started work with me on my game, and he wanted an account so he could show off some sprites, but he said it wouldn't let him
Well, we will need to get some more information from him. If you could talk to him that would be great :) If it was at registration, whilst putting in information - then it would likely be that perhaps the email he has entered was invalid. However, if he has already enter information and is now stuck at the verification stage then I could check what might be holding up his account :) Anyways if you could talk to him to get more specifics that would be awesome, friend!
bboy99

Post by bboy99 »

Phantomboy wrote:Well, we will need to get some more information from him. If you could talk to him that would be great :) If it was at registration, whilst putting in information - then it would likely be that perhaps the email he has entered was invalid. However, if he has already enter information and is now stuck at the verification stage then I could check what might be holding up his account :) Anyways if you could talk to him to get more specifics that would be awesome, friend!
I think he said that they "are not accepting new accounts or something. I assumed it was the spam blocker, but I will ask him tonight what went wrong.