The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Thank You!

A place to talk about our community
Zetta

Post by Zetta »

with that part of my journey completed, i moved on to my next spot....
okaysamurai

Post by okaysamurai »

Bizzy wrote:next year I'll start my college experience as I strive towards a major in Game Design, largely inspired by you. I owe a lot of wonderful memories to the game you created, and listening to the old Atmosphir music is about the only thing that makes me cry. Dave, you really set the first brick in the path I'm now walking towards my future, so thank you!

That's awesome! Keep me posted via email/twitter how things are going from time to time! If your future games are anything like your Atmosphir levels I'm sure they'll be crazy fun challenges.
ZeroSwordsMaster
Editorial Staff

Post by ZeroSwordsMaster »

Hey Dave! It truly is pretty cool knowing the game still lives on in the community
Epowerj

Post by Epowerj »

It's really great to see you Dave!

Epowerj/ekram/ekramskoi on atmosphir.
SirWrek
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by SirWrek »

Bizzy wrote:Hey Everyone, I guess I'm really late to replying to this... I haven't been on for a long time...

Anyways, it's a true testament to the will-power you guys have, that you've been able to keep Atmosphir up and running all this time, and even though I've moved past it, I still am amazed by your dedication as a community. The fact that the man that started it all came back to thank you all is all the proof necessary to that statement. I may not post again, but as a former player and friend to some of you, I'm wishing you all the best.

And Dave, if you're still checking in on these posts, next year I'll start my college experience as I strive towards a major in Game Design, largely inspired by you. I owe a lot of wonderful memories to the game you created, and listening to the old Atmosphir music is about the only thing that makes me cry. Dave, you really set the first brick in the path I'm now walking towards my future, so thank you.

You may know me as Biznatch101... But just in case if I'm ever in some game's credits in the future, keep a look out for "Conner Workman".

Dave, and everyone else, have a wonderful future!
Keep up the good work my man. I can personally attest to the fact that game design has some ups and downs, but overall, if you believe enough in a project, it is quite worth it. Best of luck with your major in that respect. It's a tough one for a lot of people, but I'm sure you can nail it.

Also, I'm kind of scared now that I know you could potentially be making the next new IP a la Demon's Souls or some other insanely difficult game haha. But once more, best of luck should I not encounter you again any time soon.
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.
freekboy31

Post by freekboy31 »

Best of luck to the rest of the community!!
:crate: :atmobot: coming soon..... :sentrybot:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :monkeyblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:

Alfons

Post by Alfons »

Good luck Bizzy and Dave! You guys have always produced great work!
Nazmus

Post by Nazmus »

Alfons wrote:Good luck Bizzy and Dave! You guys have always produced great work!

I remember you! You are the young lady that gave out XP badges to levels! I know you had another account by another name, but I can't remember.
Marioaddict

Post by Marioaddict »

I'm a bit late on this one, but Dave, thank you. Thank you for making my favorite game to ever exist. I'm studying Game Design as we speak, and I can only dream of some day making something as amazing as Atmosphir. Heck, now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure this is the game that set me on my path to studying Game Design. So, in a way, I guess you helped with my future.

Thank you, Dave. You'll probably never see this because the thread is half a year old, but thank you nonetheless.
Jamesski

Post by Jamesski »

Hey Dave, I remember first getting expected into Atmosphir in 2009. It was the best thing that happened to me. A.K.A I was Jamesski!
DerekItoldu

Post by DerekItoldu »

Dave i'm so happy to see you found the community. You are still a huge role model to me I tarted playing atmosphir when the fire chickens were added and I was only 12 years old at the time( at least I think). You inspired me to work on art because of all the cool concept art I saw you post. Thanks for helping make a part of who I am today.