The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Thank You!

A place to talk about our community
Lemon
Editorial Staff

Post by Lemon »

Greetings Dave! ;D
Prime

Post by Prime »

Thank YOU, Dave! :D
Nazmus

Post by Nazmus »

Atmosphir was amazing! You are awesome Dave! Say hi to Camron from me!
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ThatOneFox »

Oh wow, it looks like this post has single handedly brought all the old people back into activity!
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

StreetLights wrote:Oh wow, it looks like this post has single handedly brought all the old people back into activity!

Funny how things work out. :3
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
SirWrek
Editorial Staff

Post by SirWrek »

StreetLights wrote:Oh wow, it looks like this post has single handedly brought all the old people back into activity!
Our evil plan has worked mwahahahahahaha...
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.
Sebastian Lawe
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by Sebastian Lawe »

Why would the plan be evil? Are we going to use the old people for some sort of army?
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

Obviously for stealing my avatar. Although it's nice to see that you're looking up to me :3
SirWrek
Editorial Staff

Post by SirWrek »

Sebastian Lawe wrote:Why would the plan be evil? Are we going to use the old people for some sort of army?
I was thinking more of chewing them up to create another human reaper, but yeah- sure, that works too...

And saves me from mass killing of the entire community.

0_o
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

Why not turn them all into pirates?
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

Dave... Even though I didn't come until not to long before you left and AleMagno took over, I still remember Atmosphir as one of the fondest memories of my life. It made me cry when you named your son Cameron. Atmosphir is one of the reasons I am still alive today, so it means a lot to me. *sniff*, after all, it was the first place I had friends.
RaDsTeR

Post by RaDsTeR »

*opens thread*
*RaDsTeR sees it's Dave*
[media=youtube]zS1cLOIxsQ8[/media]
Baufritz
Location: Trapped on a huge round rock hurtling with immense speeds around a fiery star.
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by Baufritz »

DAVE!!!!!!!
...hi :D
If it's broken, fix it.
If it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.
Bizzy

Post by Bizzy »

Hey Everyone, I guess I'm really late to replying to this... I haven't been on for a long time...

Anyways, it's a true testament to the will-power you guys have, that you've been able to keep Atmosphir up and running all this time, and even though I've moved past it, I still am amazed by your dedication as a community. The fact that the man that started it all came back to thank you all is all the proof necessary to that statement. I may not post again, but as a former player and friend to some of you, I'm wishing you all the best.

And Dave, if you're still checking in on these posts, next year I'll start my college experience as I strive towards a major in Game Design, largely inspired by you. I owe a lot of wonderful memories to the game you created, and listening to the old Atmosphir music is about the only thing that makes me cry. Dave, you really set the first brick in the path I'm now walking towards my future, so thank you.

You may know me as Biznatch101... But just in case if I'm ever in some game's credits in the future, keep a look out for "Conner Workman".

Dave, and everyone else, have a wonderful future!
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Bizzy wrote:Hey Everyone, I guess I'm really late to replying to this... I haven't been on for a long time...

Anyways, it's a true testament to the will-power you guys have, that you've been able to keep Atmosphir up and running all this time, and even though I've moved past it, I still am amazed by your dedication as a community. The fact that the man that started it all came back to thank you all is all the proof necessary to that statement. I may not post again, but as a former player and friend to some of you, I'm wishing you all the best.

And Dave, if you're still checking in on these posts, next year I'll start my college experience as I strive towards a major in Game Design, largely inspired by you. I owe a lot of wonderful memories to the game you created, and listening to the old Atmosphir music is about the only thing that makes me cry. Dave, you really set the first brick in the path I'm now walking towards my future, so thank you.

You may know me as Biznatch101... But just in case if I'm ever in some game's credits in the future, keep a look out for "Conner Workman".

Dave, and everyone else, have a wonderful future!
Oh, my gosh! Biznatch! I like, SUPER, remember you and a lot of your really deadly levels! But yes, those who have worked on fixing and Atmosphir and those in the community here supporting are super dedicated and it was a thrill to have them thanked by Dave!

Anyways, it was great to hear from you :)
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Phantomboy wrote:Oh, my gosh! Biznatch! I like, SUPER, remember you and a lot of your really deadly levels! But yes, those who have worked on fixing and Atmosphir and those in the community here supporting are super dedicated and it was a thrill to have them thanked by Dave!

Anyways, it was great to hear from you :)

This.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Zetta

Post by Zetta »

and thus my newfound journey has led me to this strange topic
Zetta

Post by Zetta »

"who was this dave" i thought to my self in the present-past tense?
Zetta

Post by Zetta »

i decided he must be very important
Zetta

Post by Zetta »

other wise, there would be no reason for all the praise in this thread!